Benicassim 2013!

Guest STEatT

I know this is early but just thought i'd get the topic started! A few of us are looking to go next year... Anyone know when flights come out? Were planning to book in September hopefully. Thinking of Manchester to Alicante unless cheap flights to Valencia come up. Then get the transfer through eufest! Not gonna buy the festival tickets themselves until December/January time.

Bring it on :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never to early reading/leeds forum have had a 2013 thread for about 6 months and 2012 is still a month away yet.

Got my ticket, took the gamble and see what we get.

Been looking at hotels, unsure if were going to go the hotel or camping route. Really fancy a hotel but feel you miss something in a festival if you dont camp. The heat wont be a problem as rock werchter 2010 was around the 40c mark.

Started looking at flights although they dont go up to july, I think if you book early enough you will get london to barca for about a hundred quid or manc to barca for about 140 quid.

Can get Manc to Barca/Alicante with Jet2 and Monarch think both around the £150 mark. Gonna wait till September though and see what Ryanair and EasyJet offers though.

Been to T in the Park the last three years and as much as I love it I think change is needed haha.

Can get Manc to Barca/Alicante with Jet2 and Monarch think both around the £150 mark. Gonna wait till September though and see what Ryanair and EasyJet offers though.

Been to T in the Park the last three years and as much as I love it I think change is needed haha.

We're still here, well in Barcelona in a 'posh' hotel so out of place aha! Loved 2012, even though it was hot, sweaty and got infections all over (foot, toe, arm) but will definitely be going next year hopefully with alot more us of us, buying my ticket as soon as I get home either way :) counting down the days already ;p

Hopefully get cheap flights and hotels again aswell and make a full holiday out of it like we have this time.

Never to early reading/leeds forum have had a 2013 thread for about 6 months and 2012 is still a month away yet.

Got my ticket, took the gamble and see what we get.

Been looking at hotels, unsure if were going to go the hotel or camping route. Really fancy a hotel but feel you miss something in a festival if you dont camp. The heat wont be a problem as rock werchter 2010 was around the 40c mark.

Started looking at flights although they dont go up to july, I think if you book early enough you will get london to barca for about a hundred quid or manc to barca for about 140 quid.

Heard the supermarkets are cheap so you don't need to worry about bringing anything over i.e. spirits! How much spending did you take? I tend to live off cheap alcohol and small bites of food abroad anyway so its not too much of a problem for me :)

Heard the supermarkets are cheap so you don't need to worry about bringing anything over i.e. spirits! How much spending did you take? I tend to live off cheap alcohol and small bites of food abroad anyway so its not too much of a problem for me :)

Edited by chel

Has anyone took a pop up tent on airlines? Can you just tape it on your rucksack or does it have to be seperate?

Jet2 made me book it in at outsized luggage and cost no extra,

Also about the booze in the arena/camping

It was €12.50 for a litre of spirit and soft drink, worth it when they just free pour and put about 8 shots in though,

Then €7.50 for a litre of beer or €2.5 for a half,

At the supermarket

€7 for a bottle of bourbon or whiskey

€4 for vodka

€5 for peach snapps then

The larger we bought was €3 for 12 :P but it was awful, epically when I warmed up after a while.

I'm doing the same as you giving T a miss haha! This is what i've leartn so far. Tickets at the moment are around £100 this is the first batch and when they sell out they keep going up and I think the final batch is £150. Thats music Thursday to Sunday including 8 days camping Monday to Monday, bargain! Think the lineup starts coming from January and is very spread out. Best place to fly to is either Alicante, Barca, or Valencia; Valencia being the closest. Ryanair and EasyJet are the cheapest for flights and I believe they come out the end of August/beginning of September...

When you get there I think theres a few options, either hiring a car or eufest.com which gives you coach transfers from the airports to the festival site itself, prices look reasonable and it seems simple enough! Camping looks like it might be a struggle in the heat but the musics through the night and headliners on at 2am :P Many people have said you have to camp the first time to experience it haha!