2013 lineup

Guest guitarbhoy1888

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far too early to predict but I think acts who have played TITP last last couple of years will get picked up (just as a few acts who played rockness this year will play T next year)

Chase and status, Calvin Harris, The Prodigy, David Guetta, The Vaccines, SHM (as solo DJ's) and Example will all be contenders.

I have not seen them live.

lIke I said, I probably should. have heard good things about them from a few people. Infact about that TITP set in particular.

If they were to play/headline Rock Ness next year I would go see them and I would definitely not say it was a bad booking. quite the opposite for the festival.

Mainstage Headliners: Florence and the Machine(not my thing but would be good for getting the punters in), Daft Punk and Primal Scream.

Golden Voice Headliners: New Order, White Lies and Boys Noize

Clash Headliners: Sven Vath, Crystal Castles and The Vaccines

Something for everybody no?

With regards c&s I didn't get it until I saw it live, now I've seen them I love them. I think they are worthy headliners.

As for the prodigy, at their peak they were blinding, but I think they have lost something now. That's just my opinion, I have seen them in the 90s and 00s and while I know they can still put on a show, i'd rather go watch c&s. That said they would be good headliners for rockness.

With regards c&s I didn't get it until I saw it live, now I've seen them I love them. I think they are worthy headliners.

As for the prodigy, at their peak they were blinding, but I think they have lost something now. That's just my opinion, I have seen them in the 90s and 00s and while I know they can still put on a show, i'd rather go watch c&s. That said they would be good headliners for rockness.

Edited by Jagerman