ROCK WERCHTER 2013

Guest DangerJones11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens every once in a while (I think Muse headlined two years running), and then you have bands like kings of Leon who play year on year until they headline, but given how much pearl jam have played in recent years, I can't see it happening. Very surprised they're touring at all since soundgarden have an album out next year

... great time this year in Werchter!!! Would like to repeat for the third time in 2013, but me and my friends have decided going to Sziget '13 so... I'll have to see the line up just wondering not to be so awesome, ejejje...

by the way my guesses for RW'13 are:

Rammstein (obviously)

Muse

The Killers

Green Day

And also in the bill the likes of: Placebo, Bloc Party, Biffy Clyro...

PD: ... to anyone having been there this year...I was Kermit the frog, and my friend was Triky... ;P

I'm 33 and I don't feel old there smile.png But I'd say the average age was about 24-26, but that's just my feeling.

Next summer vill be my fifth time and I always stay at a hotel in Leuven....they have de oude markt(we always call it the long bar) where you can always find a good party smile.png I have no idea how the campsites are party vise ...but at my age, after a long day drinking beer and rocking out, I just want sleep, hehe

Bands start playing around noon. Last band maybe plays until 1-2am, dependes if there is a dance act or not after the headliner. The line-up is always pretty strong and the atmosphere really good, but relaxed.