Bella Newbie: Getting to the Site from Inverness Stn

Guest dorkusmalorkus

Hi guys,

My question is how do i get from Inverness Railway Stn to the site?

I will be arriving on my own as i am hooking up with other folk already at the site. I heard talk of Citylink putting on a bus which would be perfect but this is not confirmed yet. Anyone know any info on this?

Would a taxi cost a bomb?

Taxiwise - i would try and chum up with folk at the stn to see if i could hop in/chip in with them.

And coming back - i plan to get a train around midday so what time should i be leaving the site?

Any and all info is appreciated!

Fanks!

Dorkus.

I'm not sure about a bus but you could post on the Bella facebook page and the organisers are pretty good at answering. Taxi would cost a fair bit, my guess about £30, maybe more. To get back for midday, you're probably looking at an hour tops to be safe but should take slightly less than that. When you planning to arrive in Inverness ? If most folks are on site you might struggle to find others at the station to share with.

Hope that helps

• 1 year later...