Our Piece of History.

Guest Parka and Bowling Shoes

Let's face it,what ever your experience of the festival this year..........this is one that will be talked about with a sence of affection.For myself and Baz a induction to the fringe of festival hardcore,let off light by queing not for hours on end just 1-1/2 and only had to lug gear across 4 fields,sat at the Bargemans' friday lunch time picking up info about yet another spanner in the works for people travelling,felt pleased the trip was a doddle for us....then we met people at the shows who told their tales of devastation,4hrs from Ryde 12hrs from Fishbourne,these we're the more fortunate one's! Though weary and drained,the sparkle in their eyes having made it to the front for their band and the comfort of a sympathetic ear proved their effort truly worth it.

I imagine every sentence when 2012 is talked of about will now end with......"The one with the mud"

Gaz of Baz.

Let's face it,what ever your experience of the festival this year..........this is one that will be talked about with a sence of affection.For myself and Baz a induction to the fringe of festival hardcore,let off light by queing not for hours on end just 1-1/2 and only had to lug gear across 4 fields,sat at the Bargemans' friday lunch time picking up info about yet another spanner in the works for people travelling,felt pleased the trip was a doddle for us....then we met people at the shows who told their tales of devastation,4hrs from Ryde 12hrs from Fishbourne,these we're the more fortunate one's! Though weary and drained,the sparkle in their eyes having made it to the front for their band and the comfort of a sympathetic ear proved their effort truly worth it.

I imagine every sentence when 2012 is talked of about will now end with......"The one with the mud"

Gaz of Baz.