The Non-Headlining Acts 2013

Guest GlastoSimon

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played second fiddle on the Main Stage at T in the park and are headlining Bestival this year- their main stage is the size of the other stage. Plus they are headlining a load of european festivals to. They are plenty big enough for The Other Stage. PLUS their setlists are looking fantastic at the moment!

They played second fiddle on the Main Stage at T in the park and are headlining Bestival this year- their main stage is the size of the other stage. Plus they are headlining a load of european festivals to. They are plenty big enough for The Other Stage. PLUS their setlists are looking fantastic at the moment!

Would love to see:

Alanis Morrisette

Daft Punk

Pink

Steel Panther (not usually a 'Glasto' band, but a great laugh and fantastic live)

The Black Keys

Foxy Shazam

The Damned

Paloma Faith

The xx

Blondie

Skunk Anansie

Editors

Placebo

The Buzzcocks

Outkast (are they still touring? Would love to see them)

The La's

Janelle Monae

Going to copy my list from the Headliners thread...

(Arcade Fire will headline), PJ Harvey and Black Keys will be on the Pyramid and Gaslight Anthem, The National, Band of Horses, Bon Iver, Beach House, The Walkmen, Death Cab for Cutie, Hot Chip, Band of Skulls, Beirut, Drive-By Truckers, Phoenix, City and Colour, The Hold Steady, The Antlers, White Denim, Birds of Chicago, Megafaun, Alt-J, Funeral Party and The Felice Brothers

Have never seen them before so I can't really comment, but they've always been a band that I listen to before a night out to get myself up for it and I can imagine that live it would probably have the same effect on me as they do on record.

Having said that, they do seem a little off when I've watched youtube clips of their performances. But who knows...