Bye bye GCSE?

Guest Barry Fish

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-18529471

I can't see this being a good idea...

public school boys are not the best placed to decide the educational needs of the whole population.

There's no one in the govt more slimy than Gove. In most of his "reforms" he's been ignoring expert opinion to go instead with his dogmatic and prejudical baseless views.

The slimy c**t even planned to hand over a school to Murdoch - his ex employer, who he supports are every opportunity and against the facts - until the Milly Dowler thing kicked off. He claimed that all the phone hacking and proven criminal activity didn't make Murdoch unfit to control the schooling of kids.

And more ... the school being given to Murdoch was on the basis of money saving - using a system that's been rolled out in some places in the states, and which has failed dismally, both in the education it provides as well as being hugely more expensive.

Let's put more of the morons in charge. That'll sort this country out. :lol:

In the words of Alan Partridge, "They've re-badged it you fool!"

Anyone can turn around and say "we're getting rid of GCSEs and replacing them with O-Levels". In practise I bet they will end up being exactly the same.

EDIT: and just to add, Gove is a c**t of the highest order. There is no-one I would rather punch square in the face.

Edited by windy_miller

In the words of Alan Partridge, "They've re-badged it you fool!"

Anyone can turn around and say "we're getting rid of GCSEs and replacing them with O-Levels". In practise I bet they will end up being exactly the same.

EDIT: and just to add, Gove is a c**t of the highest order. There is no-one I would rather punch square in the face.

and so Gove's 'proposal' turns out to be....

an attempted coup by Gove against Dave Moron. :lol::lol:

According to Clegg, Moron knew nothing at all about Gove's ideas. So it's clearly the case that he was trying to get a groundswell of support from tory MPs behind his idea which would then force Moron to have to go along with them.

Or as libdem peer Lord Oakeshott called it: "This is Michael Gove starting his campaign for the leadership of the Conservative Party several years early" :lol::lol::lol:

Which only gets to prove just what a slimy right-wing raving c**t Gove is.

and so Gove's 'proposal' turns out to be....

an attempted coup by Gove against Dave Moron. :lol::lol:

According to Clegg, Moron knew nothing at all about Gove's ideas. So it's clearly the case that he was trying to get a groundswell of support from tory MPs behind his idea which would then force Moron to have to go along with them.

Or as libdem peer Lord Oakeshott called it: "This is Michael Gove starting his campaign for the leadership of the Conservative Party several years early" :lol::lol::lol:

Which only gets to prove just what a slimy right-wing raving c**t Gove is.

HA!

Very very believable, but have you got a link to an article? I'm trying to nose into it more.

there's plenty of articles around with Clegg saying that Dave Moron knew nothing about what Gove would say.

However since then, I've seen article headlines (not read the articles) which have said "Moron knew, says no 10", so gawd knows what the real score is.

There's a mass of raving-right posturing going on at the mo (Moron to announce his want of abolishing housing benefit for under-25s today, for example), so I'm guessing there's also a fair amount of tory party internal strife at the mo. Whether the posturing is 'official' or from individuals it's hard to tell.

Yeah, I've seen a load of contradicting ones, with only speculation about the coup bit, rather than any real evidence of it.

I am quite amused at how desperate the tories are to get rid of Call Me Dave. An idiot that seems nice to even bigger idiots is too soft for them. All very ridiculous.

Its cos pensioners vote. Axing the higher personal allowance and now rumoured to be considering means testing bus passes and the winter fuel allowance the tories are losing voters to UKIP hand over fist. Strange that this group is the most vocal about cutting benefits like housing for the under 25's but their own benefits are a sacred cow.