Tickets on sale Sunday 7 Oct

Guest AnnaGrant

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This link https://glastonbury....ts.com/purchase says

"Session Timeout

We're really sorry, but unfortunately it looks like your session has timed out.

Please click here to return to the homepage.

"

Could it be that enough sessions are given to sell out (you have 5 minutes to complete your purchase etc) and we literally have one crack around 9am before the sessions fill up? This would obviously be the most "efficient" way, but that would make it a lot less about being dedicated and put it completely down to luck!

Edited by efcfanwirral

This link https://glastonbury....ts.com/purchase says "

Session Timeout

We're really sorry, but unfortunately it looks like your session has timed out.

Please click here to return to the homepage.

"

Could it be that sessions are given (you have 5 minutes to complete your purchase etc" and we literally have one crack around 9am?

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Morning all, so here we are again!

How is everyone feeling, I havent been able to sleep and am a bit worried about this 'new system' malarkey, not to mention the fact that us early birds can't get onto a see tickets site which just says 'not availiable yet'

eeeeeeeeepppp

Not sure why we bloody do it! Well actually I do.

Is anyone else worried about this so called new system, I'm not one for tecchy speak really but it seems like it may be down to luck even more than usual now?

I'm not sure, I have tried to translate a lot of computery studd (1,s and 0,s logo, atari, spectrum zx etc) from far more knowledegable people on this thread and they have seemed to suggest that there will be a finite number of 'sessions', enough for it to sell out and if you don't get in one of these at 9, then thats pretty much game set and match.

There was a link to an nme report yesterday where the lovely Miss Eavis mentioned something about a new fairer systerm.

I may only be 28 but I don't like change!