First time at Creamfields, got a few questions..

Guest Ginger7770

Hi

Me and some mates are coming to Creamfields for our first time and we have a few questions...

1) Security - How many of you have been robbed while you sleep in your tent ? And apart from someone's advice in a previous thread

about "putting up barbed wire in your tent", does anyone have any better tips on how to keep em out ?

2)Line up - Is there some kind of time table for the acts ? Someone told me that all the major acts clash so that any one stage isn't

overcrowded too badly ?

3)Silent Disco - Do they supply you with headphones for the silent disco or do you need to bring you own ?

4) I know the rule with booze regarding 1 crate and 1 bottle of spirts. They don't specify wine. So am i correct in thinking that i can

bring

a case of wine or port ? In plastic bottles ofcorse. Also would it be taking the piss if i filled up a 3L bottle with port ?

5) Shower - Are there showers available for people who haven't purchased the VIP camping option ?

6) when your trying to sleep, can you still hear the arena ? i know the music doesn't stop till 4am but i have no idea how far the

campsite is from the stage's.

7) One of my mates is that kinda mate who gets you all into trouble. Are there many people beaten up/ mugged or many fights about

the place ? Or is everyone just chilled out, at a festival kinda thing ?

Would love to hear back from you all. Cheers !

Hi Ginger7770

First of all Welcome to the Creamfields Forum. I will try to answer all your questions to the best of my knowledge

1.There was a few reports of people getting robbed while sleeping last year but if u keep in a group and dont leave your tent door open u should be ok. The more people u know around your tent the better. I took a small padlock last year for when i was sleeping. No point locking the tent when your not their it only draws attention.

2.Lanyards will have set times on them at the festival

3.Headphones are supplied. There was a deposit of £10 for them last year which u got back if u returned them.

4.Wine counts as your 1 bottle. Your allowed 24 cans and 1 bottle

5.There are showers in the main camp site but their cold as hell

6.Yes u can hear the arena. Bring earplugs

7.YES there are a few fights. If he's the type to get u in trouble then be prepared to leave the campsite. Their is a laid back atmosphere but after drinking for a few hours anything can happen. I saw 6 people get kicked out from the campsite last year simply cuz 1 of them was causing trouble.

Hope that helps and doesn't put u off

Don't try to plan who to see until you get there. It never works. Wait till you've got a lanyard and then decide. Oh, and you'd be best keeping your troublesome mate on a short leash. Not a great idea causing trouble in there......