House Music

bamber

• 2 months later...

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of house music knocking around last year, the Thursday Night in Silver Hayes in particular, Gas Tower on Sunday Night was also decent. Can't help thinking it will be even prominent this coming year, it's constantly becoming more into the charts (Endor currently with Pump it Up is smashing it, even though it is now grating on me a fair bit, but in general defected are getting bigger by the day) . Wouldn't be surprised if they had a takeover or a sizeable slot somewhere with a few DJ's in the mix. Also hope Skream could be hitting a long slot somewhere on the late night bill as well. See what happens 

39 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

I was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of house music knocking around last year, the Thursday Night in Silver Hayes in particular, Gas Tower on Sunday Night was also decent. Can't help thinking it will be even prominent this coming year, it's constantly becoming more into the charts (Endor currently with Pump it Up is smashing it, even though it is now grating on me a fair bit, but in general defected are getting bigger by the day) . Wouldn't be surprised if they had a takeover or a sizeable slot somewhere with a few DJ's in the mix. Also hope Skream could be hitting a long slot somewhere on the late night bill as well. See what happens 

Same goes with Glitterbox.

• 4 months later...

Please check it out.. You Got it. by Tone Def And cc hunter.. Great tune 

Vinyl Fanatiks Presents Hardcore Lockdown - 13 Free Digital Hardcore/Jungle tunes made by the Original Artists from back in the days.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Reports coming out that Eric Morillo has died. Only ever been to Pascha once and he was DJing, great set. 

Seems to be under suspicious circumstances too. He was facing criminal charges for quite a severe assault. Won’t want to speculate further until there’s more news. 

A sad end for Morillo it seems. What a shame for all concerned. 

I saw him many times in Ibiza at all the clubs, but the one I'll always remember is him closing the Terrace at the Space closing party in September 2001, a few days after the 9/11 attacks.  A New Yorker on the decks at one of the world's most iconic dance floors. 

Of course he finished with New York New York, and everyone in the place was in bits. 

He had a few belters to his name. This was probably my favourite. 

Closely followed by this

Edited by fatyeti24

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

A sad end for Morillo it seems. What a shame for all concerned. 

I saw him many times in Ibiza at all the clubs, but the one I'll always remember is him closing the Terrace at the Space closing party in September 2001, a few days after the 9/11 attacks.  A New Yorker on the decks at one of the world's most iconic dance floors. 

Of course he finished with New York New York, and everyone in the place was in bits. 

He had a few belters to his name. This was probably my favourite. 

Closely followed by this

Subliminal records in the 2000s pumped out some great tracks.

This was one of my faves.....

I seem to remember Morillo at Glastonbury NYC Downlow last year?

Pretty sure.

Was there from the start with this guy. Turns out he was a **** like Ron Jeremy.

Music goes on.

Neu Jerwerseeee..

Edited by bamber

• 2 weeks later...