House Music

bamber

be good to see some proper house booked for 2013, whether it be the older generation or those bringing it forwards to a new one.

Im thinking

Inner City

Kerri Chandler

DJ Harvey (yeah right...)

Dixon / Henrik Schwarz

Julio Bashmore

Joy Orbison

Bicep

and loads of disco.

So much better than tons of DnB and Dubstep.... obviously thats my personal taste ha!!

Edited by Memory Man
  • Upvote 1

be good to see some proper house booked for 2013, whether it be the older generation or those bringing it forwards to a new one.

Im thinking

Inner City

Kerri Chandler

DJ Harvey (yeah right...)

Dixon / Henrik Schwarz

Julio Bashmore

Joy Orbison

Bicep

and loads of disco.

So much better than tons of DnB and Dubstep.... obviously thats my personal taste ha!!

Quite a few of them played in '11, so I wouldn't bet against them being back.

• 4 weeks later...

Though not even close to my favourite Frankie Knuckles Tune......

When it comes down to the actual music it is brilliant but it's not the best. It's what it did for the scene as a whole, everyone needed that track and that track effectively created house music. That's why it's the greatest house record of all time (in my opinion).

Just been listening to this, I'd suggest anyone who likes anything in the world ever should listen to it, great music mixed greatly by 2 guys who are just great:

When it comes down to the actual music it is brilliant but it's not the best. It's what it did for the scene as a whole, everyone needed that track and that track effectively created house music. That's why it's the greatest house record of all time (in my opinion).

Just been listening to this, I'd suggest anyone who likes anything in the world ever should listen to it, great music mixed greatly by 2 guys who are just great:

Like minded people. Love this lots bye.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...