Green Day UK tour?

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's decent actually, sound I've always found to be very good in there. (It was designed as a music venue from the off remember). Standing is pretty awesome and despite its size, No matter where I've been it never felt to big.

I wouldn't even say veritgo is that much of an issue right at the back, I got the o2 cheap tickets for the kasabian NYE gig and found it ok up there. Good sightlights, i spose a little steep but it was fine for me :P

Plus it sells brothers at the baras (abeit not festival strength :( and it will take a while to get it :P)

and Muse tidbit?! WARMUP SHOW :D YES :D this has made me happy! :P

unsure whether there will be a greenday tour in the autumn as billie joe will be busy with this??

thats if he is performing in this?

Green Day's musical set for UK tour in October 2012

spaceit.gif

greenday001_160x120.jpgGreen Day have announced that their award-winning musical American Idiot will make its debut UK appearance in October 2012.

American Idiot will arrive in the UK on October 9 2012, kicking off a major national tour featuring a thrilling American tour cast, culminating in a run at London's legendary HMV Hammersmith Apollo from December 9.

"We're excited to be bringing the US stage production of American Idiot to the UK and Ireland," said Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.

"We played to some of the most insane crowds when we toured the album there, and we can't wait for our friends across the pond to see the musical."

The full list of American Idiot 2012 dates is as follows:

October 9 - 13

Southampton's Mayflower Theatre

October 15 - 20

Cardiff's Millennium Centre

October 22 - 27

Edinburgh Playhouse

October 29 - November 3

Glasgow Clyde Auditorium

November 5 - 10

Dublin Grand Canal Theatre

November 12 - 24

Manchester Palace Theatre

November 26 - 30

Birmingham Alexandra Theatre

December 4 - 9

London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo

unsure whether there will be a greenday tour in the autumn as billie joe will be busy with this??

thats if he is performing in this?

Green Day's musical set for UK tour in October 2012

spaceit.gif

greenday001_160x120.jpgGreen Day have announced that their award-winning musical American Idiot will make its debut UK appearance in October 2012.

American Idiot will arrive in the UK on October 9 2012, kicking off a major national tour featuring a thrilling American tour cast, culminating in a run at London's legendary HMV Hammersmith Apollo from December 9.

"We're excited to be bringing the US stage production of American Idiot to the UK and Ireland," said Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.

"We played to some of the most insane crowds when we toured the album there, and we can't wait for our friends across the pond to see the musical."

The full list of American Idiot 2012 dates is as follows:

October 9 - 13

Southampton's Mayflower Theatre

October 15 - 20

Cardiff's Millennium Centre

October 22 - 27

Edinburgh Playhouse

October 29 - November 3

Glasgow Clyde Auditorium

November 5 - 10

Dublin Grand Canal Theatre

November 12 - 24

Manchester Palace Theatre

November 26 - 30

Birmingham Alexandra Theatre

December 4 - 9

London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo

I must admit I'm going to see one of the shows at the Mayflower, Southampton. I loved the American Idiot album and I think itll be an interesting show.

Need more news on this supposed tour soon!

If the prices aren't too bad and there's a good support I MAY actually go to this, as long as it isn't full of screaming girls like when I saw Paramore on their first arena tour, annoying as fuck.

I was thinking about it the other day and it will be over 10 years since I last saw Green Day. So really I should check them out again.