A Couple of questions

Guest SGP SOM

Hi guys,

We've just booked our tickets for our first Summer sundae!!!! YAAAAAY.

Just got a couple (ok it was a couple but now I think about it there's a few) of questions about it

What time can we arrive on the Friday ?

Is the campsite near to the car parks?

and when do we have to leave is it sunday night or can we stay till monday morning?

!

who's everyone looking forward to seeing this year? So far its Adam Ant, Tune-yards, Ghost poet and speech Debelle for me!

Seeing as you've had no reply, I'll try answering. Bare in mind I last went in 2010.

I think the campsite's open all day Friday, because I went on the Thursday night so I bet it'll be open from the morning Friday.

There's a car park right next to the entrance gates where lots of people parked, I'm not too sure if there's any other spaces if I'm honest.

And Monday morning, or Sunday, whichever one you want.

Seeing as you've had no reply, I'll try answering. Bare in mind I last went in 2010.

I think the campsite's open all day Friday, because I went on the Thursday night so I bet it'll be open from the morning Friday.

There's a car park right next to the entrance gates where lots of people parked, I'm not too sure if there's any other spaces if I'm honest.

And Monday morning, or Sunday, whichever one you want.

Yeah, they are quiet :/

Not sure yet, if I go it'll probably just be on the Sunday. I don't really want to go on my own, and all my friends are uni students with no money haha. But going for one day has been mentioned, because it's an awesome festival.

SORRY ABOUT DELAY IN REPLYING. ANSWER BELOW:

What time can we arrive on the Friday ? YOU CAN ARRIVE ON THURSDAY. GATES OPEN 2PM

Is the campsite near to the car parks?NEC CAR PARK IN TOWN, WITH A FESTIVAL RATE FOR THE WEEKEND

and when do we have to leave is it sunday night or can we stay till monday morning? MONDAY MORNING

!