Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Looks okay. Most of the top end acts are ones I quite like and haven't seen yet. The Charlatans can fuck off though.

I'm not sure a line up has ever been released without you telling an act to fuck off. :P Crazy that The Charlatans haven't actually played this before given that Tim's been there most/all years.

The line up's something I'd be pleased with if I had a ticket already but wouldn't be rushing for my wallet to get to. Seems pretty solid to me.

Edited by dentalplan

Just had a proper look at the undercard and its stacked with great stuff. Actually one of the better ones for this festival - I normally get three or four lines down and kinda lose interest. 

Weirdly, I like all three headliners but am feeling kinda meh about them. Probably because one of them is Franz Ferdinand and they belong on this year's Reading lineup. 

I posted this to Electric Fields thread yesterday — I now post the same query here, too.

Does anybody who has attended both Electric Fields and Festival No.6 give me a suggestion — if you have to choose one, which will you recommend to me? The lineups are in a tie for me this year. 

I attended Festival No.6 four times (including the shambolic 2016), but have never done Electric Fields. I can’t make both for financial reason.

Any comments welcome. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...