Festival Number 6 - Portmeirion, Wales

Kowalski

On August 22nd last year I got an email from Latitude offering "a limited number of 50% Discounted Tickets to our sister festival No.6, Weekend + Camping £80.00 + booking fee £10.00."

I had to enter my Latitude 2014 booking reference code to get the discount. They sent an e-ticket 3 days before I was travelling.

I think I'll only be tempted this year if they repeat this offer.

:O I've booked the time off work, if they don't do this it's not the end of the world, I'll just buy full whack, but if they do it means I can get way more drunk, and my three mates who want to come but can't afford it would be able to take advantage.

Hi

Its our first time at Festival No.6 and I wanted to double check about the shuttle bus from parking to the festival site....

Can you make multiple trips on the bus or would you advise to pack lightly and only make one trip? (I've Googled that question but not had much look in the way of information!)

Also, how is it getting back on the Monday morning?

Thanks

Rob

Hi

Its our first time at Festival No.6 and I wanted to double check about the shuttle bus from parking to the festival site....

Can you make multiple trips on the bus or would you advise to pack lightly and only make one trip? (I've Googled that question but not had much look in the way of information!)

Also, how is it getting back on the Monday morning?

Thanks

Rob

I've always been up n out early on the monday but friends last year where leaving mid morning said it was fine, probably slower getting in than getting out so either go thursday or get there early friday.

just bought tickets for this. really excited. wish there was more discussion, pics, videos and so on in here so I could read it all and work myself into a frenzy about how great it's all going to be.

anyone got any tips for the line up? that's the one thing about the festival i'm not particularly enthused with. DJ's in particular i'd like recommendations for. Not into anything too 'dancey'. for instance Greg Wilson is playing- very excited to see him. more along those lines would be great.

just bought tickets for this. really excited. wish there was more discussion, pics, videos and so on in here so I could read it all and work myself into a frenzy about how great it's all going to be.

anyone got any tips for the line up? that's the one thing about the festival i'm not particularly enthused with. DJ's in particular i'd like recommendations for. Not into anything too 'dancey'. for instance Greg Wilson is playing- very excited to see him. more along those lines would be great.

spend as much time in the Village itself and the woods, if the suns out get down to the seafront where they have DJ's on.

The Castle is really good for Chillin out in the daytime and for having a decent poo on a porcelain toilet but gets really lively and dancey late on.

make sure you see the Brythoniaid male Choir as they usually the highlight every year for me, see them either on the friday or the saturday when they play late on as it's not quite the same during daylight hours on the sunday.

Edited by dirty_dog

Umming and arring about getting a Thursday weekend ticket or a Friday one,does anything happen on the Thursday night?

If nothings going on at all one more night in my own bed would be preferable and do they give you access to the village etc on the Thursday?

Cheers.

Umming and arring about getting a Thursday weekend ticket or a Friday one,does anything happen on the Thursday night?

If nothings going on at all one more night in my own bed would be preferable and do they give you access to the village etc on the Thursday?

Cheers.

nothing going on, we usually go and have a few beers in the castle

Anyone got a clue who the Sunday night special guest headliner will be,bit confusing as the headliner is Grace Jones,is it someone appearing on stage with her or a sub?

And anyone got a link to a site map?

can't seem to find one on their hard to navigate website.

Anyone got a clue who the Sunday night special guest headliner will be,bit confusing as the headliner is Grace Jones,is it someone appearing on stage with her or a sub?

And anyone got a link to a site map?

can't seem to find one on their hard to navigate website.

It's James.