Hackney Weekend :D

Guest LondonTom

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else think that we could still have another act added to each day on the main stage?? Currently there's only seven on each day and according to Wikipedia there has been eight or nine acts on the main stage in previous years, or will we just see acts getting an extended set?

well i have worked at field day and attended lovebox on the friday this year, which are both at victoria park.

on both days the music finished at 11. I found the curfew was really strict, especially at lovebox, where 2 different acts on different stages were forced to end their sets at exactly 11pm, which caused quite a bit of controversy

Edited by RDCL

Cheryl Cole rumoured to be making a surprise appearence on Saturday. Most likely appearing during Calvin Harris' set. According to the Mirror.

Also, Example tweeted he is playing at 4:20. The line up suggests he's the 3rd act which is quite a late start for the 3rd act. Might be a clue that there'll be a surprise performer like the Arctic Monkeys did last year.

Weather looking mostly warm & dry for Saturday. Can't wait

I went to this on the Saturday and had a *fantastic* time. Atmosphere was great - everybody up for it and partying all over the site. Jack White, SHM, Skints, Jay-Z highlights for me (plus some of the smaller DJ sets, particularly Heatwave).

As a Hackney bod it made me a wee bit proud of my endz too!!!!!!!

went yesterday and had a wicked day. saw everyone i wanted to, no queues for the bar, all very well organised. jay z coming out with rihanna was a cool but expected surprise, and the fireworks at the end were a nice touch to finish it all off. azealia banks was amazing, so up for her at bestival.