Hackney Weekend :D

Guest LondonTom

Im driving down all the way from north wales, and being the c**t i am i have a ticket for both days, Is there any car parks close that i can use during the saturday and sunday? will just sleep in the car in a laybye on the nearest motorway..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite disappointed to see deadmau5 is playing really early on in the day. I would've expected him to sub the tent, or at least get a night time slot for full effects of his lightshow. hoping he at least gets a crowd he deserves.

have a feeling dizzee rascal will play third on the saturday. cant really think of anyone else who will fit the bill.

Edited by RDCL

Anybody heard any rumours for Special Guests on Sunday?

I was initially a bit grumpy at my g/f getting Sunday tickets instead of Saturday... but with Rihanna rumoured to be ill, and a sub-headline slot tbc, I'm really hoping they just blow the budget on a massive Indie act like Pulp/Radiohead. I'm aware it sort of misses the point of the festival, but would still be great:)

Oh yeah - and I am psyched, really psyched, for Nas on the 1Xtra stage. Does anyone have any idea of whether the headliners of each stage will be on at a similar time?