3rd Headliner just confirmed

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great booking for bestival and he will put one hell of a show for everyone again.

But I feel a bit meh :P I don't really feel the need to see him again as he good as he was at Glastonbury. Its a purely personal thing :P (I was also relying on bestival making me really want to go, but no ones main stage headliners this year apart from field day make me that excited on a personal level, I always like one headliner I really love :P.)

Can't say I'm a huge Stevie Wonder fan but it is an excellent booking for the fest, I did think it would be a classic solo artist, would've prefered Elton or Rod Stewart (yes I know he's shite live now). Still a very strong booking for a fest the size of Bestival and I'll probably go along and will no doubt be converted.:)

Now, which numpties ^^^^ are pissed off about Stevie? He might not be your personal taste but you're not booking the line-up yourself, are you? There's no doubt that this is a a great booking for Bestival, and a it's a headliner who hasn't done the festival circuit to the point of boredom.

Unless you start your own festival, what's to criticise? :blink:

Now, which numpties ^^^^ are pissed off about Stevie? He might not be your personal taste but you're not booking the line-up yourself, are you? There's no doubt that this is a a great booking for Bestival, and a it's a headliner who hasn't done the festival circuit to the point of boredom.

Unless you start your own festival, what's to criticise? :blink: