Hawky

Lineup 2014

Going back to the subs/3rd discussion, is there any reason Bombay Bicycle Club have been ruled out?

New album, touring and lots of play time on radio 1.

They're rubbish and we don't want them to play.

But no, they are quite likely.

Bombay is an odd one because they've already played third, haven't done anything to really warrant going up to sub but also haven't lost any popularity to justify a drop down to NME headline.

Sorry but I hope it doesn't turn into 'SECRET ITK CREW' in here after months of people divulging what little they know. Chances are, if you've been told, the person telling you is not expecting it to be kept secret.

Well it's either WAS, Palma Violets or Public Service Broadcasting :P

I was gonna say that, but he did post that prediction before he said he'd just heard.

Palma Violets must be the most obvious.

I was gonna say that, but he did post that prediction before he said he'd just heard.

Palma Violets must be the most obvious.

Edited it after though?

Thinking about it; I can see BMTH playing the NME stage if acts still don't both play the main stage at Download and R+L. Their interview on the Download site said that they asked for guestlist tickets when Linkin Park were announced back end of November and we'd already heard a bit about them being rebooked for R+L then.

Thinking about it; I can see BMTH playing the NME stage if acts still don't both play the main stage at Download and R+L. Their interview on the Download site said that they asked for guestlist tickets when Linkin Park were announced back end of November and we'd already heard a bit about them being rebooked for R+L then.

Yeah I read that, didn't think that guy could be more of a shithead but there he is talking about liking Linkin Park.