Blink-182

You Me At Six

A Day To Remember

Sleeping With Sirens

Papa Roach

Young Guns

Tonight Alive

The Story So Far

Looks good for me personally, although trying to be objective I feel the line-up looks weak compared to previous years.

Edited by Hart Attack

QOTSA, Shikari, Cross faith, Hacktivist, JEW, Imagine Dragons (saw them last year and only.knew Radioactive but really grown to like them), OMAM, maybe Architects, AM, Jake Bugg, Disclosure, Royal Blood and Courteeners are all absolute MUST sees for me, depending on clashes obviously.

Also, does no-one else find it a bit weird that Bullet For My Valentine are nowhere to be found at any festival? Surely with a new album out this year they'd be wanting to pop up at Sonisphere or Download or at least at Leeds where they could get away with playing?

QOTSA, Shikari, Cross faith, Hacktivist, JEW, Imagine Dragons (saw them last year and only.knew Radioactive but really grown to like them), OMAM, maybe Architects, AM, Jake Bugg, Disclosure, Royal Blood and Courteeners are all absolute MUST sees for me, depending on clashes obviously.

Also, does no-one else find it a bit weird that Bullet For My Valentine are nowhere to be found at any festival? Surely with a new album out this year they'd be wanting to pop up at Sonisphere or Download or at least at Leeds where they could get away with playing?

Headlining Warped, maybe? I agree it seems a bit weird, otherwise...

Bullet supposedly playing Download. Copping says he still has an arena size band to announce,

Really? I hadn't heard that... maybe headlining the second stage above Trivium? That seems to be the only place they could really fit in I would think, unless it's a special opening set like Green Day did at Reading a few years ago.

Never mind, third stage 'secret set'.

Edited by Hart Attack

Happy with the announcement. Friday looks good. Doubt I'll be leaving main stage other than for Drenge during Deaf Havana. Shame about some of the clashes.
Saturday main and NME have a fair few clashes but overall other than one period in the afternoon I'll have something I really like to watch all day. Plus the pit will hopefully fill that afternoon slot.
Sunday main is awful but that Sunday lockup has saved my Monday night. Shame about Klaxons vs. Mongol Horde but will hopefully catch Klaxons at Glastonbury. I do want to watch Papa Roach (nostalgia plus fun live), Young Guns and The Horrors but if lockup is something like this I don't think I'll leave there:

Gogol Bordello, Mongol Horde, Every Time I Die, Letlive, The Wonder Years, Touche Amore, A Wilhelm Scream, The Front Bottoms, Baby Godzilla, Neck Deep

Of course that won't happen but still looks amazing.

Edited by SOAD

What's up with it?

There's just not a lot that thrills me, not a lot there that hasn't been on the Reading bill at least twice in the last five years, not a lot there that's very exciting... In a word? Undewhelming.

Blood Red Shoes are too high, Twin Atlantic are too low, as are PABH.

Not personally, but from an FR POV.

Look at the placings that have already been announced. There are some stupid ones so why should it make a difference now?

Also Blood Red Shoes are playing one higher than they did in 2012 and so are Pulled Apart By Horses so that is reasonable