• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

I'm not saying the lineup is true- it's far too detailed to be so soon and there are some obvious errors but I reckon they'd definitely have started work on the poster by now. Its only 8 days until its released; it may seem like a photoshop job but I reckon they'll have to go through a lot of drafts what with it being a big business.

The 1975 were named worst band (whatever that means) at the NME awards this week which surely means they can't headline that stage so must be on the main stage.

NME are just a sponsor and have no say in who gets booked. On the flip side you could say 'Radio 1 love The 1975 so they must be headlining the tent' either way it means nada

I'm not saying the lineup is true- it's far too detailed to be so soon and there are some obvious errors but I reckon they'd definitely have started work on the poster by now. Its only 8 days until its released; it may seem like a photoshop job but I reckon they'll have to go through a lot of drafts what with it being a big business.

hahahahaahah. This is Zeitgeist Agency. They aren't that big.