• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thetime

• mrtourette

• Mouseboy11

• the wonderwhy

from facebook...

"Main Stage set times are now live on our website's artist profile pages! We'll be updating the rest throughout the week...START PLANNING"

that has pissed me off.... how can you plan with only one fucking stage, and if you already know the rest of the week why make it harder for everyone, clearly it is so you sell more programes and lanyards.

from facebook...

"Main Stage set times are now live on our website's artist profile pages! We'll be updating the rest throughout the week...START PLANNING"

that has pissed me off.... how can you plan with only one fucking stage, and if you already know the rest of the week why make it harder for everyone, clearly it is so you sell more programes and lanyards.

;) still angers me though. They make a big deal and a show out of every little thing. why not just be thankful that people have paid 200 quid to go and let us start planning (why leave it this late anyway?)

Edited by mrtourette

First off, always been a huge fan of Biffy, but the times I've seen them live (Glasgow Barrowlands, supporting Foos, RHCP, Leeds 2010 and last years Download) I've never been overly impressed. They were a 7/10 band then definitely. They blew me away on their arena tour though, Simon sounded excellent, good stage theatrics and a damn good set.

They're one of the best live acts I've seen this year, in the thread about their tour everyone was waxing lyrical about them. I thought they were brilliant and earned their headliner slot. Though maybe in Glasgow they were just a little bit better than anywhere else.

I assumed that the clashfinders we have would be reasonably accurate for the main stages as these don't change much year on year.

Does the app confirm the start times for the 1 Xtra/Dance Stages? The current Clashfinders suggest these finish significantly earlier than the main stages; do we know if this is correct? They seem to run later at Leeds.

I assumed that the clashfinders we have would be reasonably accurate for the main stages as these don't change much year on year.

Does the app confirm the start times for the 1 Xtra/Dance Stages? The current Clashfinders suggest these finish significantly earlier than the main stages; do we know if this is correct? They seem to run later at Leeds.

I saw them back in '07 and that was probably a 9/10 show. Seen them at a couple of festivals 10-11 and they were somewhat entertaining but not particularly impressive, Cardiff this year I thought they were a bit better than that, but not good enough for me to ever get particularly obsessed. Probably partially caused by the fact I hate OR and find Opposites a bit dull, so the setlist really wasn't to my tastes (and probably never will be again).

well the app times were officially wrong. in places. I knew deftones/soad sets were looking a bit dodgy

actually that day is the only one that's changed from the app, they've all moved down by about 5 minutes each, skindred getting a longer set too maybe?

Edited by Com Truise

"Reading & Leeds can expect… Biffy at our best. We love Reading & Leeds and to be asked to close the festival is such an honour. We plan to play as long as they'll let us, to try and fit in as much of our 6 albums as possible. There will be bare skin and plenty of sweat, with a chance of tears...and maybe some fireworks!"

I just want Glitter & Trauma, 57 and Living Is A Problem and I'll be happy... a track from Vertigo Of Bliss would be nice but in 90 minutes I don't think they'll vary much from their Sziget set :(