1st time at download, what to expect?

Guest Kaber

One of the best things I saw at Download in either 09 or 10 was some guys put a glowstick on fishing line and threw it on the path, when people went for it they pulled it until it was at their feet then the person looked up and they were all pissing themselves, it was awesome.

Need some advice!! Will be at DL with my 10 year old son (amongst others) and can't decide which is more wrong :-

1: Taking a ten year old lad to see very hot toplesss chicks rocking out.

2: Leaving a ten year old kid to fend for himself in a field full of rock fans while his old Dad watches hot topless chicks rocking out.

Quandry!!! Advice please. :P

I would take the boy, my lad is only 7, and his entire humour repertoire consists of saying the words "balls" "willy" and "boobs". If I put "big balls" by AC/DC on in the car, he spends the entire song crying with laughter. ahh the joy of youth.......

I would take the boy, my lad is only 7, and his entire humour repertoire consists of saying the words "balls" "willy" and "boobs". If I put "big balls" by AC/DC on in the car, he spends the entire song crying with laughter. ahh the joy of youth.......

few of you in here seem to have been to download a few times, whats the weather like? coming from glasgow im used to 90% rain!!

Went to T and Download last year. Download was a terrific atmosphere, did get tired of the same chants over and over but it was fantastic. TITP was awful in comparison, and I'm talking about just the crowd, I constantly felt on edge, but at Download I felt totally safe, happy to say I'm going back down this year.

Went to T and Download last year. Download was a terrific atmosphere, did get tired of the same chants over and over but it was fantastic. TITP was awful in comparison, and I'm talking about just the crowd, I constantly felt on edge, but at Download I felt totally safe, happy to say I'm going back down this year.

You can expect to have the best festival experience ever. Weather is usually good, exceptional if you were there in 2009!!!! As the above post states though if it rains it does get very cold very quickly, so be prepared!! The ponchos you can buy there are a waste of money, I've bought a waterproof jacket this year just incase as last year it was a nightmare!!

You can expect to have the best festival experience ever. Weather is usually good, exceptional if you were there in 2009!!!!