Camp Areas

Guest emmab155

Hi

I'm new so apologies if there's already a topic for this that I haven't noticed!!

I haven't been to Leeds before, when I book tickets, am I allocated a campsite or can you choose? There may be a group of us going and we obv want to be in the same area.

Thanks

Emma

I have to agree with Orange its not bad for getting to the main arena (where the shit goes down!) close to a stage called Picadilly Circus where music is played after the main headliners into the night.

Theres Yellow, White,Red,Orange,Green and Brown and the Arena is inbetween Yellow and White

P.S the closer you are to the Arena the more people will be walking past your campsite, If it rains there will be more mud and try not to camp next a path because theirs more chance of people falling on your tent.

I personally think Blue is better but all to their own i guess, we was also camped right near the path but lucky enough there was a pole there so people tend to steer away from it, if its your first though it'd probably be easier camping in Orange as it is known to be the Family campsite, where as blue and red is more party, and you won't get much sleep (depending on where you are)

I personally think Blue is better but all to their own i guess, we was also camped right near the path but lucky enough there was a pole there so people tend to steer away from it, if its your first though it'd probably be easier camping in Orange as it is known to be the Family campsite, where as blue and red is more party, and you won't get much sleep (depending on where you are)

Red is pretty good, so is Orange but a bit hilly. Used to always camp Yellow but it seemed to be getting a bit silly at night with people burning stuff etc.... having said that last year Orange on the last night was like something out of Lord Of The Flies :blink:

depends where you wanna camp, we got in orange funfair last year without but we arrived at like 6 in the morning or something daft. Orange itself as far as i'm aware was pretty much full up by then so if you wanna get in there an earlybird might be wise :) Either way you'll still get a good spot somewhere i'm sure with or without!

• 2 weeks later...

We've always camped on Red/Blue border. To be fair, Orange, Blue and Red are pretty much all the same, Orange is maybe just a little more compact... Definitely advise you to avoid Yellow and White though.

Edited by DARE

• 4 months later...

Don't think we'll manage to get there before lunchtime on the Friday - realistically, where are we camping? Are we as well heading straight for Brown or is there any chance of there still being space nearer the arena?

(probably 3 relatively small tents needing pitched together)

It depends on where you want to camp really, if you don't mind being on the first line of tents on the side of a path you could most likely find somewhere in orange/red/green. Last year I camped in blue and there was space around us until late Thursday, it depends on if you mind being 3 tents on the edge