Camp Areas

Guest emmab155

• 9 months later...

Just checked the site map and Brown site appears to be practically non existent anymore?!

Anyone know why its been reduced so much? We were all hoping to get a decent spot there for its quietness /public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR%23/sad.png">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

Hi, I camped on Brown, it was very quiet. The field wasn't even on the Map. A big part of the field has been taken by a company called pink moon camping. ( pre pitched tents ) but there was still loads of space.. ill be there this year on the wed.. just look for a tall bloke with the alien from toy story on his head and come and have a beer. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been in Green for the last 2 or 3 years since it's just been me and my girlfriend but really fancy Red this year for something a bit more lively. It looks a bit further to the car for supplies though. Closing that entrance between Red and Orange was such a crap idea.

Think we are also considering Brown this year after doing Orange Fun Fair since we started going.

Presumably its not deathly silent and we will still be able to have a campfire and a laugh by the tents without being frowned upon?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I haven't been to Leeds since 2009 and am going this year with a relative where is best to camp? We may not get there till Thursday evening/Friday morning and are looking for somewhere quieter (no Yellow/Orange etc). Where is best? Green? Purple? Close to a car park preferably too...

Hi guys, I haven't been to Leeds since 2009 and am going this year with a relative where is best to camp? We may not get there till Thursday evening/Friday morning and are looking for somewhere quieter (no Yellow/Orange etc). Where is best? Green? Purple? Close to a car park preferably too...

Done Leeds the last few years and always been in White Village but bringing my 3 nephews this year and considering Green or Brown and looking for a bit of info if anyone can guesstimate this for me:

Walk time/Distance from Red Car Park (where they usually make us park) to Green/Brown

Walk time/Distance to Arena

I need to be able to sell my new camping idea to the rest of the people I'm going with so any realistic timings would be brilliant

Thanks

Done Leeds the last few years and always been in White Village but bringing my 3 nephews this year and considering Green or Brown and looking for a bit of info if anyone can guesstimate this for me:

Walk time/Distance from Red Car Park (where they usually make us park) to Green/Brown

Walk time/Distance to Arena

I need to be able to sell my new camping idea to the rest of the people I'm going with so any realistic timings would be brilliant

Thanks

The new map is up and they have introduced brown car parking this year but this maybe for people arriving on Friday only going off previous

years as they usually direct Thursday arrivals on to the Red car par parks, though this of course could change.

I've camped on brown and camper van fields and it takes around 25 mins to get to the Arena in good conditions!

In regards to getting from red car parks to green/brown, it all depends on where they park you, its a big field, we were parked the furthest you could be last year and it took us 45 mins to carry our gear from the car park to the camper van fields.