Hyde Park 2012

Guest Kierkegaard

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes the Friday and Saturday piss all over T in the Park the previous weekend.

They have just announced McFly and Cher Lloyd. The fact I already got a ticket in the early bird makes me so gutted I am almost in tears.

I just have to persuade my brother who is going to Bruce to go on the Friday as well as he doesn't like Soundgarden.

Leeds get's better acts and its free for them?! THE SHIT?! :P (Actually just seen it looks we get all the acts apart from friendly fires? :S its not very clear, london seems more of a 5 minutes each kind of thing with that many?)

Edited by LondonTom

Been waiting for this kind of announcement since ages. SOUNDGARDEN. Hell yeah.

Pearl Jam will finish their tour 3 days before, Vedder will start solo tour few weeks after. Cornell will be doing solo stuff as well. Is there a slight chance of seeing them two on one stage performing few songs of Temple Of The Dog. Hopefully Vedder will be a guest at HRC, or Cornell during second PJ night in Manchester.

Perfect summer. Just need a ticket for Springsteen and... Afghan Wighs added as a support to Soundgarden.

Bruce Springsteen fans, Live Nation have announced that there have been some tickets made available. But wait! There's a catch. They've decided to release them as 'Sat/Sun' tickets - something that they previously said that they would not be doing. This means that all the Springsteen fans will have to buy a Paul Simon ticket as well. Very cunning.

Friday 6th July - deadmau5 (Wireless)

Saturday 7th July - Drake (Wireless)

Sunday 8th July - Rihanna (Wireless) - SOLD OUT

Wednesday 11th July - Steps (Hit Factory Live)

Friday 13th July - Soundgarden (Hard Rock Calling)

Saturday 14th July - Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band (Hard Rock Calling) - SOLD OUT

Sunday 15th July - Paul Simon (Hard Rock Calling)

Tuesday 17th July - Madonna

Thursday 26th July - Dizzee Rascal (Olympic Torch Finale)

Friday 27th July - tbc (London Live)

Sunday 12th August - Blur (London Live) - SOLD OUT

Only one more to be announced - the London Live opening show.

Booked my accomodation for HRC now - overnight stays on Fri + Sat then home on the Sunday.

There are already more bands in the HRC lineup I want to see than the entire 3 days of the T in the Park lineup. Hopefully T can get some of the Sonisphere bands to salvage their festival.

Booked my accomodation for HRC now - overnight stays on Fri + Sat then home on the Sunday.

There are already more bands in the HRC lineup I want to see than the entire 3 days of the T in the Park lineup. Hopefully T can get some of the Sonisphere bands to salvage their festival.

Booked a twin room at Premier Inn in Earls Court - £250 for the two nights (£125 each).

We got cheaper rooms at Royal Imperial Hotel last year for the Brazil vs Scotland football match, so might be worth checking out there. That is in Sloan Square, near a tube for the Picadilly line if I recall - its also not far from Kings Cross station.

I booked that Premier Inn as its better quality, but you may not be using the hotel for much of the time anyway.

Bruce Springsteen fans, Live Nation have announced that there have been some tickets made available. But wait! There's a catch. They've decided to release them as 'Sat/Sun' tickets - something that they previously said that they would not be doing. This means that all the Springsteen fans will have to buy a Paul Simon ticket as well. Very cunning.

Friday 6th July - deadmau5 (Wireless)

Saturday 7th July - Drake (Wireless)

Sunday 8th July - Rihanna (Wireless) - SOLD OUT

Wednesday 11th July - Steps (Hit Factory Live)

Friday 13th July - Soundgarden (Hard Rock Calling)

Saturday 14th July - Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band (Hard Rock Calling) - SOLD OUT

Sunday 15th July - Paul Simon (Hard Rock Calling)

Tuesday 17th July - Madonna

Thursday 26th July - Dizzee Rascal (Olympic Torch Finale)

Friday 27th July - tbc (London Live)

Sunday 12th August - Blur (London Live) - SOLD OUT

Only one more to be announced - the London Live opening show.