15 new additions (at least) to be announced.

Guest ElGanzo

Villagers and Francois & Atlas Mountains I'm very happy about, Anna Calvi what I have heard is good, I presume she is taking the Lykki Li slot, But DARK DARK DARK is brilliant, chamber folk, with sunny tunes and weird (Wave Pictureish?) lyrics. By that I mean unusual and personal. Mr PP will be happy that I got earlybirds.

delighted that mike hadreas has been rebooked (hope he bloody well turns up this time and they find him a suitably quiet stage to perform on) and as mentioned above a big big :) for pinkunoizu, was really hoping i'd see them this summer.

must admit i have yet to be other than bored by vllagers at a festival, hope that larmer tree works some magic on their set.

So , tickets bought.

Mrs Airwaves coming with me to only her 2nd festival (previous being Beautiful Days, 2005 i think).

Final clincher was Roy Harper. She says she'll be bringing a good book or three but I'm hoping I can win her over to the magical delights of the Garden Stage, having been banging on about it for 4 years

Hmmmm ....well I grabbed an early bird ticket this year having had such a great time for the last 3 EOTR's ...... BUT have to say right now I am really *underwhelmed* by the lineup, just all seems a bit dull.

Seems at the minute to be missing the slightly heavier stuff of previous years ...the likes of Monotonix, Bo Ningen, Bob Log, Wooden Shjips, Black Angels, Kurt Vile, Mogwai etc

Can't believe I'm considering selling my ticket ....sad. : ( Hopefully some more announcements will perk me up