Bestival 2012 - Non Headliners

Guest zeppelin

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So so so so so so glad that Rob has booked 2:54. They're an amazing band. I saw them last night supporting The Big Pink and was just thinking 'why aren't they selling out venues on their own yet?' - looking forward to them and a band I'd urge everybody to check out at Bestival.

The Big Pink are a decent live band too, come to think of it.

Expect it to be much of the same now, although with lost time I was hoping we'd get some more bands announced today alongside New Order. What we've got from this last announcement isn't bad but I think we could do with some more.

Edited by Couchy

See, what happened last year was we got one great headline act plus 20 or so acts on an amazing undercard. We waited. Then come February we got the 'Pendulum announcement' which would have been completely underwhelming had it not been for a glorious undercard and fancy dress theme. We waited a bit longer. Then we got Bjork.

Expect it to be much of the same now, although with lost time I was hoping we'd get some more bands announced today alongside New Order. What we've got from this last announcement isn't bad but I think we could do with some more.

On site

As well as the music, Bestival has the world's biggest fancy dress party for 50,000 festival goers - this year's theme is Rock Stars, Pop Stars and Divas, Bestival offers cocktail bars, laughter clubs, a farmers market, kids area, morris dancing, magical moments and more, as one of the most colourful events on the festival calendar.

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/bestival/2012/

Needs updated Neil :)

Edited by Paul ™