Belladrum 2012! Bands You'd Like to See

Guest kenny93

Probably a bit early, but what bands would you like to see at Bella 2012? Here's a few I'd like to see:

Cage The Elephant

General Fiasco

Noel Gallagher's HFB (Not a chance but I live in hope! :P)

Reverend and the Makers

The Kooks

The Vaccines

Twin Atlantic

White Lies

The Wombats

Yashin

A few of those are probably too big, but as I said about Noel, I live in hope! Haha

ok other bands I actually expect to see on the bill (not all of them I want but the ones I don't will be there, i have no doubt

James McKechnie and the aquascene, endor, kobi onyami, lightguides, dry the river, pearl and those puppet people or katie sutherland I think she has tried to reinvent herself, immagineers, grousebeater sound system, zoey van goey. woodenbox, the law, the soviets, django django, john know sex club, french wives, mioux mioux, plimptons, the dirty beggers, we are the physics, the plimptons.

I would think these acts would be great but not sure they would all be booked or bookable

Admiral Fallow, King Creosote, malcolm middleton, aiden moffat and bill wells, (screw it, arab strap!!!) Woodenbox, Dan Mangan, Treetop flyers, Field Music, Shearwater, Bmx Bandits, Sinead O'connor, reverand and the makers,

For headliners I would guess at.......hmmmm.......Paulo (for the scottish one)

and........the stranglers or happy mondays.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats why I suggested it. :P

I thought manics were on a break, but the relentless promotion of their latest greatest hits package and the abysmal overpriced half finished 'complete' box set finally broke my manics limit. I had to remove myself from every mailing list and remove their fb pages. Only so much rampant capitalism I could take :P So I am out the loop. (I was at one point a massive massive fanboy)