The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Reckon sturgeon is going to tie herself in knots with the gender recognition act becausse of all of the other things it will effect, for instance women's refuges, and any other legislation with gender dependent partsits going to take up all the time on holyrood. Getting it all aligned.

Yeah, these gender dependent partsits are a nightmare.

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

So that's the end of indy, then

24 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

People used to reckon there was shit govt from Westminster, but its Scots in Scotland, that killed indy. Lol

I give up, Neil. 

Not for the first time, I have no idea what you are on about.

Can you help me?

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Givre it a chance, will destroy support for indy. 

So according to you an independent Scotland would have a deficit of £15bn and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you the SNP has destroyed Scottish education and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you the SNP killed thousands of care home residents and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you Salmondgate would destroy Sturgeon and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

Bur having to show a bit of paper (or an app) before you can go dancing will destroy support for Indy.

Well, its an interesting theory...

25 minutes ago, LJS said:

So according to you an independent Scotland would have a deficit of £15bn and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you the SNP has destroyed Scottish education and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you the SNP killed thousands of care home residents and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

and according to you Salmondgate would destroy Sturgeon and that hasn't destroyed support for Indy.

Bur having to show a bit of paper (or an app) before you can go dancing will destroy support for Indy.

Well, its an interesting theory...

When it's not a logic based consideration, a non logic consideration can crush it. 

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Vaccine passports are popular eh? 

Looking like they will become the norm across these islands.

Ive just done our LF tests for trnsmt tomorrow, received my NHS email and will show it with everyone else tomorrow alongside my electronic ticket on my phone . It was a mild inconvenience but preferable to not getting to concerts, football etc.

In a few weeks I’ll be at a sold out Hampden for the football and everyone will be showing proof of vaccine as required alongside the qr code ticket on their phone.

Indy won’t be destroyed off the back of this. Some folk in the 18-30 bracket may be encouraged to take up government advice and get vaccinated.

People from other age brackets may also be nudged along but I think they have a target audience in mind. Perhaps the people they have in mind also frequent nightclubs with or without Michael Gove 😎

Hope your on the mend by the way 👍

Edited by Comfy Bean
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

The sort of authoritian policy everyone fears. And I  thought Scotland wanted to be better than spaffer not copy him. 

Aye, it's like North Korea up here, man.

• 2 weeks later...

goode job strugid hasn't done what shes been promising for 5 year, and created a scottish energy firm, cos scotland would be bankrupt and need to be bailed out by tbhe englidsh yet again, any plan for losing barnett except thew huge cutting of pyublic spending yet?

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

goode job strugid hasn't done what shes been promising for 5 year, and created a scottish energy firm, cos scotland would be bankrupt and need to be bailed out by tbhe englidsh yet again, any plan for losing barnett except thew huge cutting of pyublic spending yet?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Neil said:

just wondering if those self-appointed border guards were back on duty on new year's eve to stop scots going somewhere decent for their celebrations?

Don't think so Neil. I'm sure we'd have heard about it if they were 

So sorry to disappoint you.

42 minutes ago, LJS said:

Don't think so Neil. I'm sure we'd have heard about it if they were 

So sorry to disappoint you.

i'm not disappointed its another expression of hatred of the English from those lovely not nationalist scots.

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

i'm not disappointed its another expression of hatred of the English from those lovely not nationalist scots.

What is? Not being on duty on the border?

Damned if you do...etc

2 hours ago, LJS said:

What is? Not being on duty on the border?

Damned if you do...etc

they go on duty to stop the english breaking covid rules, they don't care about scots breaking covid rules.