The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

The old saying up here went that you could pin a red rosette on a chimp and the jocks would vote for it.

See also the collapse of the “ red wall “ in the north of England not long after.

Perhaps they were caused by similar disillusion and nothing to do with the nationality of the leader. Maybe pause and think your position through.

I expect Labour will again poll strongly in an Indy Scotland. Perhaps it’s my best chance of a Labour government.

Sturgeon and the SNP attack the Torys and Boris non stop. I don’t remember her mentioning Labour much at all during the last campaign. She entered politics because of Thatcher so that’s more nonsense your peddling 😂

5 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

The old saying up here went that you could pin a red rosette on a chimp and the jocks would vote for it.

See also the collapse of the “ red wall “ in the north of England not long after.

thats a different thing those voters aren't insyead voting for a local party promising to put their local first and make it great again.

6 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

I expect Labour will again poll strongly in an Indy Scotland. Perhaps it’s my best chance of a Labour government.

no chance not after the big efforts snippers have gone to to destroy Labour.snippers are always more keen to slag off Labour than the tories. just like they're always more keen to blame outsiders for Scotland's problems.. which of Scotland's many problems have the snp cured with so many years running the country its almost like the narratives of where the problems come from muihght be wrong.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

thats a different thing those voters aren't insyead voting for a local party promising to put their local first and make it great again.

Are you sure ? Put locals first and make them great again....in a taking back control kinda way.....is that what your thinking ?

Your right in that it does sound familiar.

Just now, eFestivals said:

no chance not after the big efforts snippers have gone to to destroy Labour.snippers are always more keen to slag off Labour than the tories. just like they're always more keen to blame outsiders for Scotland's problems.. which of Scotland's many problems have the snp cured with so many years running the country its almost like the narratives of where the problems come from muihght be wrong.

Snippers destroyed Labour. Ok, fair enough. I’ve highlighted the red wall already but your entitled to your view.

For what it’s worth , I think Labour destroyed itself and continues to do so.

Boris can do no wrong and Scotland will continue to have a Tory government it didn’t vote for. Eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

3 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Are you sure ? Put locals first and make them great again....in a taking back control kinda way.....is that what your thinking ?

Your right in that it does sound familiar.

localpoliticians for local peopleyou lot are scared of the cosmetpolitan... cant wait to see all the same lines used against an elite in edinburgh, but that wont happen they'll be scots fucking over scots same as salmold still isnt damned for how he tried to tsake scotland to disaster with lies.

i@ll believe the indy bollocks when the indyists stop talking bollocks about indy.

2 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Snippers destroyed Labour. .

For what it’s worth , I think Labour destroyed itself and continues to do so.

i dont disagree with that second part  but scottish labour didn't collapse because of a 70s dinosaur but because it didnt have a 70s dinodsaur so you used to claim...   scots were more left wing than labour byet keep voting for an arch blairite who does nothing left wing

2 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Boris can do no wrong and Scotland will continue to have a Tory government it didn’t vote for. Eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

spaffer cabn do shit loads arong... just as scotland can by swallowing the 2014 white paper it still hasn't vomited it up..

scotland problems come from within scotland and th scot govt fixes none of them

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

i dont disagree with that second part  but scottish labour didn't collapse because of a 70s dinosaur but because it didnt have a 70s dinodsaur so you used to claim...   scots were more left wing than labour byet keep voting for an arch blairite who does nothing left wing

I Thought Blair was good. He always is when you are bashing Corbyn. So surely electing an arch Blairite is a great thing?

spaffer cabn do shit loads arong... just as scotland can by swallowing the 2014 white paper it still hasn't vomited it up..

what the fuck has the white paper(& whether or not we have vomited it ) got to do with 2021?

You need to move on Neil. Your team won. The 2014 white paper is history. Get over it.

scotland problems come from within scotland

Strangely enough, like every other country in the world some of our problems are our own and some are caused by external factors.

and th scot govt fixes none of them

Like pretty much every other country in the world, our government tries to address these problems. Like every other country in the world it is fairly successful in some areas, less successful in others. As is the case the world over, opinions differ as to how good the government is. Unlike pretty much every other country in the world, Scotland doesn't have control over many of the things that would enable it to address some of these problems. Of course these is no guarantee, that things would automatically be better if we did.

We know very well what your opinion is. You are entitled to your opinion.

You are not entitled to present your opinion as undisputed fact.

You are not entitled to make up fairy stories about the demise of labour in Scotland and present these as undisputed fact either.

I am perfectly happy for you to believe that we all stopped voting labour because there was no one called Jimmy or Jock in the Shadow cabinet as long as you are happy for me to believe that you are talking complete and utter bollocks.

Just my  opinion.

9 hours ago, LJS said:

I Thought Blair was good. He always is when you are bashing Corbyn. So surely electing an arch Blairite is a great thing?

Electable for labour is a great thing. Blairite for Scotland is not Scotland being more left wing which is what you used to claimitbwsd and why it needed Indy.

what the fuck has the white paper(& whether or not we have vomited it ) got to do with 2021?

It's got to do with Scots being as willing as the Tories to fuck over Scotland.

You need to move on Neil. Your team won. The 2014 white paper is history. Get over it.

It's never been condemned by indyists as the big lie it was

Strangely enough, like every other country in the world some of our problems are our own and some are caused by external factors.

The problems of Indy would be all of your own as mean and nasty as any Tory has ever given Scotland.

Like pretty much every other country in the world, our government tries to address these problems

It doesn't one of the reasons given for indy first time round was council housing where are the council huoses built by your own govt

Like every other country in the world it is fairly successful in some areas, less successful in others.

It'll always fail if it doesn't do honest

As is the case the world over, opinions differ as to how good the government is.

Yet you never see indyists saying your govt is less than great.right here you're using weasely words to avoid saying it. leaving  the idea hanging that Indy would mean better without having a plan for how it would be better or aims for what that better would be.

Unlike pretty much every other country in the world, Scotland doesn't have control over many of the things that would enable it to address some of these problems.

It doesn't even have the answers for the known issues Indy would bring.the or that joining the EU would cause. How will a border with England improve Scotland. It would decimate the Scottish economy as much as Thatcher did.

Of course these is no guarantee, that things would automatically be better if we did.

Indy is presented as the cure to everything if only Scotland had control of all aspects it wouldn't have control of all aspects it would be required to follow EU rules which would mean bigger spending cuts than the Tories gave Scotland.how would you be betting better than the Tories by forcing worse on yourselves.

We know very well what your opinion is. You are entitled to your opinion.

My issue is the opinion of Scots who won't face the reality of what they say they want. They want to fuck over the other 50million on this island for something they won't face up to honestly. They might as well be the Tories from wheree I'm sat.

You are not entitled to present your opinion as undisputed fact.

My opinion is the facts of Indy and the facts of EU rules.

You are not entitled to make up fairy stories about the demise of labour in Scotland and present these as undisputed fact either.

It's not a fairly story that Scots rejected labour when labour stopped being a Scottish dominated party. Those are facts.

I am perfectly happy for you to believe that we all stopped voting labour because there was no one called Jimmy or Jock in the Shadow cabinet as long as you are happy for me to believe that you are talking complete and utter bollocks.

Just my  opinion.

It's an odd coincidence eh?

Edited by eFestivals

9 hours ago, LJS said:

pretty clear here when Labour support in Scotland fell off a cliff

image.png.d6edaa14873ebb212e7075a6e34eec4a.png

In may 2010 when labour stopped being a Scottish dominated party. Are you blind that graph shows it. And also when Scots wanted a fucking dishonest thing for themselves where that dishonest promised them rest riches. A dishonest thing that is still not recognised for its dishonesty.

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

In may 2010 when labour stopped being a Scottish dominated party. Are you blind that graph shows it. And also when Scots wanted a fucking dishonest thing for themselves where that dishonest promised them rest riches. A dishonest thing that is still not recognised for its dishonesty.

If that's what you see in the graph, may I suggest a visit to Specsavers?

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Indy to salmons plan was an idiot idea that would have impoverished Evey Scot worse than anything the Tories ever did.

I believe you may have said this before.

About 1000 times.

13 minutes ago, LJS said:

I believe you may have said this before.

About 1000 times.

I've said it loads but indy supporting Scots still haven't noticed it was that there are worse things for Scotland than tories such as Scots like salmond and those who won't call out such idiocy. 

Edited by eFestivals

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I've said it loads but indy supporting Scots still haven't noticed it was that there are worse things for Scotland than tories such as Scots like salmond and those who won't call out such idiocy. 

Unlike you, we have moved on from 2014. 

It's almost like it was a generation ago.

8 hours ago, LJS said:

Unlike you, we have moved on from 2014. 

Repeating isn't moving on having the same no answers to the same issues isn't moving on

It's almost like it was a generation ago.

Gotta pretend that one as it pretends away one of the most blatant lies.

Edited by eFestivals