The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

I did, but then again, it's not my job to carry out Govt and Party business where it's all minuted for it to be double-checked on before giving evidence under oath. 

Thank Christ.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 2:37 PM, kaosmark2 said:

So if I compare a turd to a steam pile of a shit, can I call that turd a diamond?

More precisely: if you call a diamond a turd you can then pretend compare it to shite.

But that you rename a diamond into turd does not change the properties of the diamond, it just shows you have lost perspective.

16 minutes ago, viberunner said:

More precisely: if you call a diamond a turd you can then pretend compare it to shite.

But that you rename a diamond into turd does not change the properties of the diamond, it just shows you have lost perspective.

My perspective doesn't have my tongue up Sturgeon's ass, how about yours? 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, viberunner said:

https://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2021/02/04/the-lse-report-on-the-increased-costs-in-trade-for-an-independent-scotland-is-based-on-unsubstantiated-data-and-absurd-assumptions/

The article, plus comments, raise many good points.

So at least there is a counter-argument presented... as requested.

Richard Murphy? lol

Are the SNP liars with GERS, which is to international standards of accounting (something beyond Murphy's "I used to do tax returns"), and to the SNP's own criteria by the SNPs own appointees?

You might as well be claiming all brexit campaigners were Honest Johns. You're down the same sovrentee rabbit hole where its all project fear and where everyone else is a liar except those wonderful Nats and you.

You might choose to believe Murphy's amateur bollcks but that would only make you a fool. Reality is income vs expenditure and even Salmond couldn't make those numbers work without some major fantasies, and those fantasies are no longer available,

2 hours ago, viberunner said:

Scotland is the only country that can, and will, reverse Brexit.

you can never reverse brexit. :rolleyes: 

The EU has already found other fish to buy. That lost trade isn't coming back.

2 hours ago, viberunner said:

Ulster will be next but that'll take longer, the demographics are not quite there.

"Ulster" lol.

Good job you're a knowledgable man of the world who knows what he's talking about. 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:58 AM, eFestivals said:

you can never reverse brexit. :rolleyes:

We can. We will.

We might not be able to reverse England and Wales. Ulster will do so in it's own time. But Scotland is part of Great Britain. When it rejoins the EU it will no longer be the case that "Britain" is not part of the EU. Only some southerly regions of it.

Is your eye roll a camp affectation or do you have a medical condition?

6 hours ago, viberunner said:

We can. We will.

rejoining the EU won't bring back the trade lost by brexit.

And iScotland joining the EU or EEA will lose Scotland a shit load more due to the customs border Scotland will have chosen to erect with England.

Yeah, I know, I know. iScotland won't be a good European after all, and will demand that the EU does everything iScotland says despite the EU treaties. it's not like that makes snippers like you as fucking moronic and brain dead to rival the worst brexiter, right? 

We might not be able to reverse England and Wales. Ulster will do so in it's own time. But Scotland is part of Great Britain. When it rejoins the EU it will no longer be the case that "Britain" is not part of the EU. Only some southerly regions of it.

"Ulster". Again. lol

And no shit. Who knew that parts of Europe are not part of the EU? I bet you knowing that will get the EU to say Scotland is special so doesn't have to follow EU rules, right? 

Will you get the easiest deal in history? Does the EU need Scotland more than Scotland needs the EU? I bet you think that. You think everything else with the intelligence of a brexiter.

Is your eye roll a camp affectation or do you have a medical condition?

It means your laughable bollocks is nailed by the facts. 

8 hours ago, eFestivals said:

rejoining the EU won't bring back the trade lost by brexit.

With "friends" and "allies" who speak about Scotland with the furious hatred you have shown, post after post, perhaps it is time for us to look elsewhere for trade.

Sometimes battered women are financially worse off for leaving their violent husbands. Sometimes it is the price that needs to be paid to end the abuse.

40 minutes ago, viberunner said:

With "friends" and "allies" who speak about Scotland with the furious hatred you have shown, post after post, perhaps it is time for us to look elsewhere for trade.

Lol, it's not Scotland I'm showing hatred for. It's not even hatred.

It's my distain of your choice to reject your own intelligence.

If you want independence that's fine. But why lie about the facts of the EU and consequences onto iScotland? 

You've bought the snake oil. You sit comfortably alongside Trumpers and brexiters.

40 minutes ago, viberunner said:

Sometimes battered women are financially worse off for leaving their violent husbands. Sometimes it is the price that needs to be paid to end the abuse.

Sometimes people fall for the lies of snake oil politicians and go round talking bollocks and voting to punch themselves in the head.

It doesn't even need anything abusive for it to happen. It just needs stupid people.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

O see dsbid dsbis jas just exposed micols as a liar ss if no one knew.. 

when you are relying on " dsbid dsbis" you are truly desperate

31 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Someone prepared to call out her bullshit.which is more than any Scot is.how do you like being a pawn of the family business.

Your grammar, spelling & punctuation really is atrocious these days.

As regards your "point". As a result of a much more proportional election system, Scotland has a leader and a government who can be held to account.

Sadly, the UK government and its leader can do what the fuck they want with no accountability at all due to the undemocratic yet unassailable majority they wield in Parliament.

Sturgeon is being hauled over the coals for alleged offences which pale into insignificance beside the many and varied sins of Johnson & his henchmen about which you choose to maintain a diplomatic silence.

7 minutes ago, LJS said:

Your grammar, spelling & punctuation really is atrocious these days.

And my analysis remains spot on.

As regards your "point". As a result of a much more proportional election system, Scotland has a leader and a government who can be held to account.

Who isn't being held to account by her mug supporters

Sadly, the UK government and its leader can do what the fuck they want with no accountability at all due to the undemocratic yet unassailable majority they wield in Parliament.

They won via the rules in place same as the SNP have.

Sturgeon is being hauled over the coals for alleged offences which pale into insignificance beside the many and varied sins of Johnson & his henchmen about which you choose to maintain a diplomatic silence.

Mostly Cos idjusts would call me out on my spelling cos they have nothing of sense to say.

Vote Karen Norris I'm sure you will.

The similarities are too much 1% for the Scottish NHS. From that better govt and better supporters and no fuss.

Edited by eFestivals

7 minutes ago, LJS said:

I'm still yet to be convinced that "she's not Johnson" means she's not deserving of criticism.