2012 - Who's coming?

Guest timespeedsup

Me to :D

I'm not sure,

I mean its just such an awesome festival, has great bands, dj's with the right kinds of doof doof music, really flat, contained, excellent staff and stewards, excellent food, stalls, prices, little hidden gems, brilliant weather, loadsa friends - some I've met before and others I make there. Brilliant fires, entertainment and such and only costs something like £40

I mean thats all great and everything but it does kind of make me dread going to other festivals. If it just wasn't so awesome I wouldn't feel so much like I was just getting through the summer and kidding myself on with other festsivals. :D

I'm not sure,

I mean its just such an awesome festival, has great bands, dj's with the right kinds of doof doof music, really flat, contained, excellent staff and stewards, excellent food, stalls, prices, little hidden gems, brilliant weather, loadsa friends - some I've met before and others I make there. Brilliant fires, entertainment and such and only costs something like £40

I mean thats all great and everything but it does kind of make me dread going to other festivals. If it just wasn't so awesome I wouldn't feel so much like I was just getting through the summer and kidding myself on with other festsivals. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The more I am reading about this festival is making my decision a lot easier...I am going to have get a ticket. Always put it off as its quite late on, but this year, I am rectifying that mistake....How long are the early bird tickets on sale for?