NFL

Ed209

I didn't watch the game or any highlights as of yet, but I'm genuinely suprised at the outcome. If they're using Romo's back as an excuse now that is laughable.

Well Weedon had to play for a good chunk of the game as Romo took a knee to the back and was in a lot of pain, so they had to bring him in for treatment. Its actually a legit excuse............

Good result that for the Dolphins! San Diego were looking decent until a couple of games ago!

Peyton doesn't like the cold :P Still , great performence from the Patriots, just need Gronk to stay fit for the rest of the season and we will in with a decent to get to the superbowl!

So happy, we made the Chargers look silly last night.

An amazing score. I know the Chargers dont like going to Miami for some odd reason but a shut out? Looks like the Chargers have started their yearly capitulation pretty early............

Big Ben throwing for 12 in 2 games is unbelievably impressive.

I knew the Pats would do the Broncos. Brady looks unstoppable once the pressure on him is limited. Crazy to think some had them dead a buried a few weeks ago

I wonder if Jerry Jones will force Romo to play next week in London considering the Cards did them over. (that game was tighter than it should have been)

What the hell is going on in San Fran?

I cant believe my eyes Re the Browns. A winning record and 5 wins at the half way point of the regular season!

The season is bubbling up nicely in many a division

Some interesting games next week Fins V Lions should be good. 49ers Sanits could be very interesting and Sunday night football is the Bear Packers. Going by this seasons performance the Pack should kill the Bears but anything can happen, especially with both coming off a bye....

Is that the first time they've held a divisional game at Wembley?

Another ramping up in London's role by the NFL. You have to hand to the NFL, they are playing the long game very well

Yep

And the Bills/Jags and Lions/Chiefs games are back to back, definately testing the waters for a Franchise there. (Along with 3 teams coming back from this year, so testing division games in very very big way!)

Was initially dissapointed, as when I saw it was the Dolphins coming back I thought the Patriots might come over again :P (Wasn't really into NFL when they last playe.) But now I've thought about it, their actually quite decent/exciting games for different reasons.

First one on my brothers birthday, second one on my birthday. Probably go to either of those. How much are the season tickets? Also when are tickets available?

This year I've got tickets on the 50yd line, but quite high up, think they were the second cheapest category. £112 for all 3 games. Ticketmaster says I bought them on 3rd December last year - but I think that people (like me) who had bought tickets for the 2012 games got a priority window.

I might have a little bit of sympathy with woy if it wasn't for the fact that the NFL is outselling the England national team at the moment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29946883

Complete nonsense what does he think club sides do if they have mid week home matches? or NFL teams in the states playing home games in a row...

Yeah Wembley should stand empty apart from England matches and finals....

I was there, another decent day out even if the middle of the game was a bit meh. Actual game was still better than last years mind :P

The Jags do seem to be gaining an actual following, lots of people not just cheering for them but in jeserys and caps etc to.

The booing of the cowboys seemed to die down when people realised the Jaguar's wern't going to win. (Mind I also had quite a few Cowboy's fans around me to.). A shame the onside kick didn't work out or the Jaguars didn't decide to step up earlier as it could have been an exciting finish!

Didn't think the tailgate party was as good as last year, seemed less decent food options about and less to do genuinly. The stage was less intresting than the ptich/seating thing they had last year to. (Though I did queue for half hour at Smokin' Bones to get their Carnivore burger, was delicious just a shame they had ran out of Brisket as I got served.)

Think i will give the Jaguars a miss next year and go for the Jets/Dolphins game instead.

Edited by LondonTom
  • Upvote 1