Food/Drink Prices in Arena..

Guest baybkirsten001

to summarise everything is a rip off. I eat f**k all whilst on raving duty but force myself to preload on a Burger every lunchtime. This is supplemented with the 10 Mars Bars I take, Berocca, and Food Supplement Capsules (the sort that marathon runners use). Its all an exact science with me.

Sure this hasn't answered your question though, I've gone off on a bit of a tangent

I think i paid about £6.50 - £7 for a sausage sarnie and a cuppa tea last year, and i had bit of chinese foods which was nearing on £10 so yeah i would be prep! I'm taking a bbq this year just for breakfast so save myself buying dodgy bacon butties! lol

Last year I got a pie in a bap from this little stall next to the cream tent and a bottle of pop.... :O (to go with the vodka I snuck in hehe :P) I remember being impressed with the price I think it was like £6 and £1.50 for the bottle of pop.... Then after drinking the vodka everything goes a bit hazy :unsure: can barely remember Eddie Halliwells set :blink: