That was a bit good

Guest FunkyDenz

This year's Beautiful Days was the most beautiful, most perfect festival I have ever been to, a little piece of heaven in the Devon countryside. The weather was perfect, the one rain shower at 10am on the Saturday morning didn’t spoil a thing, it merely gave me a reason to go to bed. Everyone was so friendly, the music was exceptionally good. It is almost impossible to suggest one highlight, but Gogol Bordello were outstanding, and I had the biggest grin on my face during Flogging Molly, as I realised that I was perfectly happy.

Thank you eFests for existing, as through this forum I have met so many wonderful people, a true festival family, and I was so glad to be camping with many of them this weekend.

Edited by FunkyDenz

That was the best festival I have been to for a very long time, found my Nirvana from the minute I drove through the gates B)

Levellers & Gogol on cracking form but have to say The Blockheads, The Beat & Stereo MC's were the ones I danced my little cotton socks of to the most so were my highlights

Will definately be returning next year. :D

I had a brilliant time also. Went alone in 2007 and have been every year since with mix of friends and family. This is what festivals are all about. Was especially good of Mr Sun to keep his hat on for most of the time this year. Thought the Levs on sunday were ace and Flogging Molly the perfect warm-up. Oysterband were fantastic as were The Beat, I Am Kloot and really everyone I saw. The site was beautiful with more to see than last year and Andyloos have got to provide the best festival toilets i've ever come across. All I would say against is please don't increase the numbers any more as it was noticebly more crowded this year and any more would be too many.

Just back home after adding a few days' holiday to our trip to BD. It was indeed pretty much perfect. The music was astounding, I just need to get Friday night back (I'd love to remember how much I enjoyed Gogol - I'm told it was LOTS!!)

Thanks to everyone we camped with for making the whole thing so much fun, same place, same time next year?

:D

I'll def do same place, not sure about same time. Think I'll take the Thursday off work so I can set up camp earlier, I felt like I had to do a lot of catch up when I saw the state you and Indieheart were in by the time I arrived.