Michel Eavis

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guypjfreak

I didn't mean to cause offense. I wasn't talking about Michael Eavis's late wife Jean. The thread had gone off on a bit of a fantasy detour about Michael's french cousin called Michel. It was Michel's wife I was referring to and doesn't really exist so can't get too upset.

no worrys old son my fault really didn't read up properly been at endorset and was just flicking through B)

peace and pearl jam old son :D:D

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=Michel%27s+blue+vein+cheese&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1440&bih=799&tbm=isch&tbnid=96mIWbvM0DYVCM:&imgrefurl=http://paivisanteri.blogspot is this M.Es cousin :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Michael Eavis will not be taking up my nomination for him to be one of the Olympic torch bearers - received this just;

You nominated Michael Eavis to be a Torchbearer in the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay with Lloyds TSB. The deadline is fast approaching and Michael has not yet accepted the nomination.

Now would be a great time to encourage Michael to accept and complete the process.

Due to high demand in the last days of the campaign we’ve extended the deadline for nominees to accept their nomination, but it must close at 11.59pm on Monday 26 September.

Don’t forget, if you’re a Lloyds TSB customer, once your nominee has accepted the nomination we’ll enter you into a prize draw, giving you a chance to win a pair of tickets to London 2012 – another great reason to make sure your nominee accepts!

Good luck!

The Lloyds TSB Olympic Torch Relay Team

Oh well he can't say he wasn't given the opportunity.

It would indeed have been pretty neat if he had seen the e.mail and ran with the idea. Reckon he'd have got a load of support from people along the way.

Can't comment on how long it is till Glasto again because it's just too much. That said, it does provide people with the opportunity to go and experience another festival instead. No reason why you can't have a fab time at another festival as long as you've done your homework on which one to choose.