Michel Eavis

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking last night that M.E should be voted in to carry the Olympic torch. it goes through Taunton on the 3rd day 21st may day 4 the 22nd is Bristol so its quite close to glasto. B)

im not sure of the way you go around getting this done but thought id start on here so wot do you think old sons :D:):)

yea they have a point though cos if you live in these places and you don't see things change when they say there are going to change then i suppose your going to get abit pissed .

........ BUT look at wot people are doing to there capital now there nuts old son [ i dont mean anyone on here before you get the hump B) ] but its terrible all this rioting no need for it i hope any of you living up near these places are safe from the wa..kers doing this ...

BUT lets get back to the topic of getting M.E to carry the torch :P:P

Glastofari i see you to old son :lol::lol:

Being a former Olympian myself, I can assure you the IOC would not want to be associated with a load of drugged up hippies and deadbeats. Vote for Michael Eavis if you wish, it's not gonna happen.

It's official - had this e.mailed to me just

Congratulations. You have successfully nominated Michael Eavis to carry the Olympic Flame in the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay with Lloyds TSB!

We have emailed Michael to let them know that they have been nominated using the following email address you provided: michael.eavis@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Michael will now have the chance to review and edit the nomination before it goes live.

Congratulations. You have successfully nominated Michael Eavis to carry the Olympic Flame in the London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay with Lloyds TSB!

We have emailed Michael to let them know that they have been nominated using the following email address you provided: michael.eavis@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Michael will now have the chance to review and edit the nomination before it goes live.

Edited by guypjfreak