Dogs

Guest Spliffman

They had a whole bunch of police the second year stop and searching people under the bridge leading to the site and they had one at the entrance with a dog last year too. Apart from that I can't think of any other times I have seen at that festival. I didn't even notice the one at Sonisphere but they were doing bag searches there.

They had a whole bunch of police the second year stop and searching people under the bridge leading to the site and they had one at the entrance with a dog last year too. Apart from that I can't think of any other times I have seen at that festival. I didn't even notice the one at Sonisphere but they were doing bag searches there.

Not been to BDs for a couple of years now but they used to stop people on the road in and dip for red diesel [i mean! Come on!!] and then as you entered the parking field they were taking random vehicles into the corner and searching with dogs..

Last year about 11ish on the Fri morning, was plenty of dogs and wagons when entering the car park. Remember turning a corner from the lanes on to the metal track and thought shit!. Thankfully they were only pulling over people with dread's or in a camper van or those with a dog tied on string. took me a little by surprise!

Can't remember if it was 2008 or 9, but our car was pulled over on entering the site around 10am.

There were several police cars and vans at the extreme right of the car park under the trees and there were certainly a couple of dogs, though they didn't bring them over.

The search they did on us was pretty cursory, I thought, though I was a bit peed off at having my glass jar of coffee confiscated.

:angry:

last year there was 1 each side of the gates as you walked in from the car parks also 2 years ago they were searching peeps in the camping area on the fri going around the tents exc,if you get worried as you get near theres always the the corn fields as you go down the lane 2 discharge if not too much on you

• 3 weeks later...

Right just to let people know, that there was a dog on the gate as we came in thurs. 2.30ish.

Plus the police had spotters in the car parks, looking for people hideing their stash before trying to

get in. We overheard police radio saying. That the person in question (brief discription of person) had

just put a bag in his mouth!

So people remember, drugs are bad! Just say NO! B)

we got stopped outside on the road ,2 tyres and me m8 from ireland didnt have his seatbelt on twat but accordin to him you dont need it in ireland and all the stuff in the car we never noticed ,we never had anything anyway and to be fair they did let us off with a warning phew!! :)

although the car in front of us at the stop they were taking the door panels off there car and rearly giving it a going over