Summer Sundae Timetable

Guest Roosey

http://www.mediafire.com/?yi9slk361sy2k0y

I've made a quick timetable for 2011's Summer Sundae based on the times displayed on the website. Some times, such as the Musician Stage's early stuff, haven't been listed and the ending times of acts are also guesses so take them with a pinch of salt.

It's also not very aestethically appealing but it does the trick whilst we wait for the official timetable :)

Edited by Roosey

Thats great thank you. Got my weekend planned with the main acts i want to see and a few gaps to investigate a few others. have to say that whilst the main stage headliners aren't for me ( Maccabees excepted) there is probably more lower down the bill than any other year which is great.

Teddy Thompson clashing with Pete & The pirates is shame but Teddy will win that one as will Warpaint over Tom baxter, pity though as i would pay good money to see both if they were playing in town.

Thanks again Roosey :)