:'(

Guest firecracker

Ur a sick f**k. jimmys wife threw herself off a building after hearing about his demise.

They were childhood sweehearts. They met on the first day of school when he got on the bus and nobody would let him sit next to them when he heard the sweetest voice say "You can sit here if you want"

They were childhood sweehearts. They met on the first day of school when he got on the bus and nobody would let him sit next to them when he heard the sweetest voice say "You can sit here if you want"

Jimmy's and Flo's story aside, if I may bring this thread back round to what it was started for?

Ahem. I was told today that I have been moody for about a month now and it was upsetting people at work! I thought about why and then realised why, POST GLASTO BLUES... What a tw@t I am!

So from today, new positive mental attitude and looking forward instead of back.

So, how many days to 2013?

Jimmy's and Flo's story aside, if I may bring this thread back round to what it was started for?

Ahem. I was told today that I have been moody for about a month now and it was upsetting people at work! I thought about why and then realised why, POST GLASTO BLUES... What a tw@t I am!

So from today, new positive mental attitude and looking forward instead of back.

So, how many days to 2013?

Maybe it needs to be a recognised illness then and you should be able to get pills for it (not THOSE sort of pills! ;) )

But yeah, there are other festivals hundreds of them... that'll fill a gap next year...

someone please create a helpful festival for us obssesed glastobaters,

"the spirit of glasto- fallow year festival",or sumit along those lines.

obviously not on the farm itself,but somewhere that is reminsicent of the farm.

some of the old legendary glasto bands playing,some nice reggae/ska/rock/folk/ acts and smaller scale late night entertainment,some political and enviromental awarness tents, with the same spirit there from everyone.

cost of admission just about goes to cover the cost of booking the few bands who do play and the rest goes to the glasto charities still,with a band or two who dont need the money putting their fee to charity/the running costs of the fest.

and everyone must wear a micheal eavis strap on beard,at all times!! :lol::lol:

or maybe me and some mates will just find a field to camp in and have a boombox with some old live glasto performances blasting out. :D

some of the old legendary glasto bands playing,some nice reggae/ska/rock/folk/ acts and smaller scale late night entertainment,some political and enviromental awarness tents, with the same spirit there from everyone.

cost of admission just about goes to cover the cost of booking the few bands who do play and the rest goes to the glasto charities still,with a band or two who dont need the money putting their fee to charity/the running costs of the fest.

and everyone must wear a micheal eavis strap on beard,at all times!! :lol::lol:

or maybe me and some mates will just find a field to camp in and have a boombox with some old live glasto performances blasting out. :D

Edited by rabid