Charity Ticket Auction

Guest Bella_belle

Hi guys. Just trying to get this as widely listed as possible. Please excuse my first post being an auction link. The auction link is for 2 Bella Weekend Camping Adult tickets plus childrens tickets if needed. Joe Gibbs very kindly donated them to us for a raffle we held for the Highland Hospice in April. The raffle prize winner then equally kindly donated them back to us.

Therefore we have now listed them in an auction. This time 50% of the proceeds are going to the Highland Hospice and 50% are going to the Aiden Owens fund, which has been set up for a local family who lost everything in a house fire. Including heartbreakingly little Aiden who was only 6.. :-(

The reason we began fundraising for the Highland Hospice, and we have been doing alot this year, is down to the excellent support they provided our family with when my MIL passed away there very suddenly last year. People have been very generous and I hope they continue to do so.

So PLEASE if you missed out on Bella tickets and still want to go, check out this auction. You will have a great weekend and help 2 fantastic causes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Belladrum-Tartan-Heart-Festival-CHARITY-AUCTION-/280703800129?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item415b401341

Thanks folks.