In the mood after the Glasto coverage?

Guest beautifulloser

Really enjoyed the BBC's coverage of Glasto over the weekend and it got me really in the mood for SSW now.

anybody see anyone on there thats playing SSW that got them interested?

I particulalry enjoyed Raghu Dixit who i didint know and was even more excited by the Pierces and Warpaint than i was before ( which was alot!)

Really enjoyed the BBC's coverage of Glasto over the weekend and it got me really in the mood for SSW now.

anybody see anyone on there thats playing SSW that got them interested?

I particulalry enjoyed Raghu Dixit who i didint know and was even more excited by the Pierces and Warpaint than i was before ( which was alot!)

• 2 weeks later...

the tumbleweed is blowing through the forum this year. Is it down to lack of interest in this years summer sundae or are all the kidz on twitter. Well friday night indoors is great, King creosote and Jon hopkins (album of the year so far), Saturday Jim Jones wahooooo and sunday The Antlers on early o'clock ! Ben Howard and Dry the river might make me miss the last train home.

the tumbleweed is blowing through the forum this year. Is it down to lack of interest in this years summer sundae or are all the kidz on twitter. Well friday night indoors is great, King creosote and Jon hopkins (album of the year so far), Saturday Jim Jones wahooooo and sunday The Antlers on early o'clock ! Ben Howard and Dry the river might make me miss the last train home.

tis a bit quiet at least that means there's less unnessecary moaning goaning on. Personally i think this year's line up is amazing. I spent a very happy sunday afternoon in a beer garden planning who i fancied seeing. It really showed the number of great bands who are there. for me i'm very excited about

graham coxon

warpaint

kissmet

dizraeli

pete and the pirates

the cuban brothers

kitty daisy and lewis

but not happy about the dutch unkles/factory floor/cuban borthers clash