Coldplay

Guest Banana Co

I just found it being shown here in the USA on a music channel. First time I've ever seen that, they never show any bands full set.

The most I've ever seen before were the highlight shows they make from BBC footage. (3 - 1 hour shows they usually show back to back and then replay forever)

Fun to see It here in the States.

The light show does look amazing, even on TV. I'm enjoying it.

Music is very subjective - I love Coldplay and enjoyed every second....the hairs on the back of my neck stood up during Viva La Vida....how many people were in the field tonight? I think the shear volume shows how many people like them - there were alternatives including the chemical brothers, glasvegas, big boi to name but a few, but on TV it looked as packed as it was for blur in 2009.

Love them or hate them, the visual show was second to none.

They put on a great show, not my cup of tea but the crowd singing was immense and the crowd loved it. However for me, Elbow where better. All personal preference of corse. Would have liked to see the chems but mud was a nightmare for me and I lost the end to one of my stick and that was that.

Yeah there's a lot of diversity on the BBC's coverage, of course at 10pm on the Friday night on BBC1 they're going to be showing U2 and not highlights of Hobo Jones & The Junkyard Dogs but the BBC2/BBC3 and red button coverage has a lot of different types of acts.

They've been doing a walkround of all the fringe areas as well but most of them have really quiet, probably gives the impression that these areas aren't that popular and are just a sideshow.

Oh right you lot are in the "Cool to hate Coldplay" percentage. I dunno what you mean by music for bedwetters. I guess you don't like them but don't know why so you've come up with that. Bit silly.