Sold Out!

Guest perthperson

Seems like the headliners have attracted a lot of people.

However...don't think this necessarily means that they'll stick with this kind of headliner. It sold out the last couple of years too didn't it? And before that they had day tickets and I think it sold out on the day?

Red Day - did you sell your tickets? If not, I'm sure you'll get a buyer now.

There's enough bands further down the bill to make me happy considering I'll be babysitting some of the time and I'm really looking forward to taking the 3 yr old to her first festival. Didn't think it would sell out at this stage though, glad I got my act together to get the tickets. Want nice weather too please, especially as this month has turned out not ideal.

I think the diverity of festival goer will see it remain to sell out with a huge amount of folks that see the line up as an aside to the great festival that it is, i remember the SFG year when i would have killed to be anywhere else but was dragged by my daughter and had a great end of festival boogie.

• 4 weeks later...