Things to do for couples!

Guest Taija

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chill then do some hardcore festival raving. Speak to people you never dreamed of speaking to, dance with strangers, laugh with strangers, buy a drink or gift for a stranger. Mingle and then have some quiet times watching people go by. Wander the longest wanders ever. Look on as others stress as you mellow. Go with the flow and then leave thinking I don't know why I needed to ask!

I think you'll find after that, as long as the above is done in moderation, you'll come home wiser and even more in love than ever before.

you know I was seeing someone but she blow me out when I said I didn't want her there as I always go with my mate.......yeah that's the same mate who then blow me out because his wife had a baby, or something lame like that....

Anyway wasn't bothered until I saw this photo in another thread of Glastonbury.

5819301474_ff51ae982a_o.jpg

So hold her/his hand and have the time of your life x

Chill then do some hardcore festival raving. Speak to people you never dreamed of speaking to, dance with strangers, laugh with strangers, buy a drink or gift for a stranger. Mingle and then have some quiet times watching people go by. Wander the longest wanders ever. Look on as others stress as you mellow. Go with the flow and then leave thinking I don't know why I needed to ask!

I think you'll find after that, as long as the above is done in moderation, you'll come home wiser and even more in love than ever before.

Go up to the top of the flagtopia area at sunset and have a few special moments together looking over the wonderful festival landscape, which is quite magical (and is a quieter area than in the stone circle field.) :)

Hope you take some fantastc memories with you from this years festival Taija and don't forget your camera....

Best Wishes

Dave

Go up to the top of the flagtopia area at sunset and have a few special moments together looking over the wonderful festival landscape, which is quite magical (and is a quieter area than in the stone circle field.) :)

Hope you take some fantastc memories with you from this years festival Taija and don't forget your camera....

Best Wishes

Dave

Make sure you get some people to take pix of you both enjoying Glasto together with your camera so you've got some souveniers to take home rather than just taking pix of each other.

Roleplaying... Camp in seperate fields and spend the first night apart, sense that something is missing and then pretend to meet again for the first time, indulge in over the top flattery and romance, discover how wonderful you both are all over again. :)

You could even go a step further, be two secret agents on a mission to assassinate each other, dress up as Robin Hood and Maid Marrion or Sir Lancelot and Lady Guinevere, or whatever else floats your boat. You know, have a bit of sexy fun with it too!!! :D

Roleplaying... Camp in seperate fields and spend the first night apart, sense that something is missing and then pretend to meet again for the first time, indulge in over the top flattery and romance, discover how wonderful you both are all over again. :)

You could even go a step further, be two secret agents on a mission to assassinate each other, dress up as Robin Hood and Maid Marrion or Sir Lancelot and Lady Guinevere, or whatever else floats your boat. You know, have a bit of sexy fun with it too!!! :D