Things to do for couples!

Guest Taija

Bit of a weird question, I know!! But is there anything that would make going to Glasto extra special as a couple? ...Any appropriate suggestions? :P

Both of us have ever been with friends, so it should be something a little different this year!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of a weird question, I know!! But is there anything that would make going to Glasto extra special as a couple? ...Any appropriate suggestions? :P

Both of us have ever been with friends, so it should be something a little different this year!

Edited by rubenz

you know I was seeing someone but she blow me out when I said I didn't want her there as I always go with my mate.......yeah that's the same mate who then blow me out because his wife had a baby, or something lame like that....

Anyway wasn't bothered until I saw this photo in another thread of Glastonbury.

5819301474_ff51ae982a_o.jpg

So hold her/his hand and have the time of your life x

you know I was seeing someone but she blow me out when I said I didn't want her there as I always go with my mate.......yeah that's the same mate who then blow me out because his wife had a baby, or something lame like that....

Anyway wasn't bothered until I saw this photo in another thread of Glastonbury.

5819301474_ff51ae982a_o.jpg

So hold her/his hand and have the time of your life x

On a slightly more serious (and probably more useful) note; one of the best days i had at glasto was in 08 when me and the other half (now wife) just went off for a wander on our own. Took in some comedy, saw tony benn in leftfield, went to the circus for a bit then wandered round the greenfields. I always find that when i'm with mates we end up seeing more bands and rushing around a bit more, but when it's just the two of you you'll be much happier just mooching around.