'Secret' Bars

Guest write-me-a-story

Well, as they're secret, it's not fair to divulge exactly where they are. The Rabbit Hole is a well known secret, it's a bar in The Park, however there is a secret entrance in that bar to another bar, I believe you have to answer a riddle to enter.

There's also an underground piano bar which is in the dangerous sounding field near the Stone Circle.

There are a lot of 'unofficial' bars. Especially the nanovenues in Shangri-La, but also I've stumbled across one or two places in the Greenfields. However as has been posted elsewhere, the licensing authorities were not so happy with these (as they were not properly licensed) and there will allegedly be a clampdown this year. Some of the 'bars' were utterly blatant, others were more hidden or were discretely selling booze.

Of course, when Shangri-La is rammed at 02:00 in the morning, I suspect that the odds of a Mendip Licensing official getting through the crowds and identifying some discrete under-the-counter booze sales are slim.