Work Productivity...In the run up to the fesitval...

Guest New Cillit Bang

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 3 hour uni exam tomorrow, reached that day before stage where I'm so unmotivated and don't want to do anything else :( all i want to do is start my packing and go out and buy the rest of the things I need. I should probably get off efests too but meh

Edited by flossy_

Im kinda lucky- both my directors are also going to glasto- SO, although they are telling me to "sell double the amount of property this week"

they know in the back of their minds that i really dont give a sh@t and will be spending most of my time on efests..... and i have caught both of them on here aswell.

just in case they do read this, i have sold three already and my target is 2...and im not even putting any effort in to it, imagine how well id be doing if i actually cared!

I'm working at the Aegon Tennis tournament in Eastbourne. I'm in the hospitality suite and on one of my tables is fellow EFestivals member Scouse Andy which was a great surprise (especially when he asked in front of everyone, 'Are you LusciousLucy?!'

We've been Glastobating furiously whilst watching the Serena Williams match on Centre Court. A brilliant day to let off some well needed Glasto steam and tension :D One week to go.

I'm working evening shifts all week and a half day on saturday. along with having 2 uni assignments due while at glasto so Ihave to get them in before I go.. managed to just about finishe them now though so I'm now starting to get really excited.. not long now! :-)

Pretty awful to be honest.

Trying to get some bus ads done on time and the people doing them are going to miss the deadline mostly because I haven't been pushing them hard enough.

But I'm finding it hard to care even though I'll get into loads of trouble.

The run up to Glastonbury is coinciding pretty nastily with a sustained period of job frustration

I'm a full time barmaid.

Today I fell over two tables, dropped a lamb roast, poured mussels over some poor girl, and smashed five glasses. I also walked into a door.

It was a three hour shift.

Way too distracted.

Literally managed to achieve about 5 hours productive work over the last 5 or so working days and thats falling the closer we get... luckily we've got an away day starting this evening and all of tomorrow which will just be a good old jolly so I neednt feel bad about my lack of work.

I'm working from home up until 4pm Tuesday. Works laptop on but not used for efest access as laptop has spyware on it (or at least I'm fairly convinced it has, or the system has). Have my own laptop on as well for efest access and other areas of dawdling about. Work rate is low but at other times it's mind bendingly involved, so I don't feel too guilty about it.