Morrissey

Charley333

I think there's a chance he'll play How Soon is Now, but I'm hoping for All You Need is Me, Hairdresser on Fire or I'm OK By Myself.

To be honest as long as he actually turns up I'll be happy :P

does he do the old Smiths classics?

I was all set to see Mozza, but the C&S set with potentially some great guests and a possible classic Glasto performance is drawing me away

He does! How Soon Is Now?, This Charming Man, Panic, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Girlfriend In A Coma, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, A Rush And A Push And The Land Is Ours and William, It Was Really Nothing to name but a few have all featured in his setlists in recent years. It will be a very memorable gig!

After his behaviour and attitude to the Glasto crowd in 2004 I will never go out of my way to see him again, If I remember correctly security took him off the stage!

Why, what was he saying/doing?

Edited by Dominic1983

Always wanted to see Moz live,when ever he was on tour,i could either not get hold of tickets,or not be able to travel there and back.

2 mates were going to his show that was i think at glasto time,and i was gutted i couldnt go,but now hes at glasto!,and rescheduled his own tour date for it.

I do like some of his new stuff,but obvs. its never going to be as good as the smiths catalogue of work. I hope he does a really well rounded setlist and is realy up for the occasion.